ᴅʀɪᴠᴇʀ's ʟɪᴄᴇɴsᴇ☼︎ɴᴀʏᴇᴏɴ

( Hi guys. This story is inspired from a Fil-Am Singer, and also called, GenZ queen. Olivia Rodrigo.. And I've got this idea from her song " driver's license ". This song is really cool, lemme guess. You heard this song right?? If not, just stream on it.. Enjoy reading guys.. )

I got my driver's license last week,
Just like we always talked about,
Cause you we're so excited for me,
To finally drive up to your house,

You was driving to the road, counting the street lights that you just passed through. Thinking of her is you always do. You can't stop thinking about her, because you missed her so much, you wished that she was here now, driving through the streets you always dream about, telling stories, listen to musics, and sing with her to the song that she wrote about you. But sadly, she wasn't there for you, to do that stuffs you always dream about, because she already fouind someone else, someone else that she can drive with her past to the streets you used to go, someone who can drive her through her house, and there's someone new that she can wrote a song about it. You always cry while driving to the streets, thinking of her is kinda hurt. You tried to forget her but you can't forget her. She was your happiness, you always laugh about, you always dreamed about, and you always to leaned over and kiss. But she gave up, she gave up for your relationship, she didn't take it anymore, you just leave her a few months to finished you're job but, she didn't wait for you and just found on someone else. After that you were so sad, the time you already got you're driver's license that you used to talk about everyday when you were still together, that's the time she broke up with you. You we're so excited that you can finally drive up to her house, and pick her up, drive through the streets that you always drive through when you were still together. But sadly, that's not gonna happen anymore.

Now you're driving through the suburds crying cause she weren't around. You want to be with you're friends to tell about you, but you were feel sorry about because they so tired hearing how you miss her. You just adjust yourself and just drive with your car alone.. In anyone, you didn't feel like this. You felt so sad, and depressed, because she just didn't around. Now you're thinking about the song that she wrote for you, that song it's all about you, and she said that she didn't leave and stay in your side. But where she is right now?? She's gone and leave you alone, omyyy y/n she's with somebody else. Whatever you do, your still love her..

Im Nayeon the girl that you love the most..

You see her face in white cars, you can still hear her voice on the traffic your both laughing.. You can't pass through the places you used to go to, because you still love her..

Whatever you do, you didn't get to forget her.. And that's hurt.

And again you're now driving pass the street where Nayeon lives. And you saw her.. She's with a girl, that must be Yoo Jeongyeon, you wish that girl will not hurt her, she look so happy with it.

Oh Nayeon, i wish you didn't hurt her like you did to me, i wish she was the girl that who can drive you home, i wish that girl will drive with you pass the streets, haha, i just can't imagine how you could be so okay now that I'm gone, haha. NOW I SEE, your we're so happy for her. I wish you can write her a song too. I love you Nayeon..

You cried and drive away from that street. Now your crying harder, you can't take it anymore, you miss her so much... How could she be so okay now that you're gone. She easily moved on, you wish that she was happy.

Now you played the song.

You calmed down until you saw your side mirror there was a truck losing control by itself. You try to slow down your car but you can't. The brakes are not working. You tried and tried to just stay away from the truck but you didn't.

The truck bumped on your car, your head hit the steering wheel, your car flips all over on the road, and you felt dizzy. You saw your window broke, the glass is shattered around the road. And you felt your head is stinging, and some blood is dripping on your head. You cried. Cried. Until you remember someone.

Im Nayeon

You remember all the memories you got. But you just remembered that she left you.. And you laughed that your dying. And the last moment.. You mumbled..

I Love You

And everything on your surroundings went black, and you just realized, that you're gone.

I know weren't perfect but i never felt this way for no one.
And i just can't imagine how you could be so okay now that i'm gone.
Cause you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me.
You said forever now i drive along past your street.
Yeah you said forever now i drive alone past your street.