sʜᴇ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ☼︎ᴍɪɴᴀ

Request by MissTearyGhurl enjoy...

You and your friend Yuna are walking through the hallway, your class just finished, and you we're bored, so you invited Yuna to just roam around on the school. We used to tell jokes, and just asking some questions since we didn't know what our gonna talk about, we've been laughing all the time until someone bumped into us..

Her books fell on the floor and we quickly pick those one by one and we gave it to her. Me and Yuna bowed at her.

Y/n POV:

" We're very sorry.. " we said and she bowed at us, when i saw her face i smiled.

" I'm sorry.. I wasn't looking at the way. " she said and we smiled.

" no it's okay. We're supposed to say that.. By the way I'm Shin Yuna, and this is Y/n L/n.. What's your name.. " Yuna asked and she just stared at us.

Wow.. She's so georgous and elegant, and simple.

We still waiting for her to answer, and she stared at us.

" uh... I'm Mina... Myoui Mina.. " she said and we smiled..

" wow!! Mina, what a beautiful name.. " i said and Yuna nodded.

" And simple too.. " Yuna said while Mina just blushed.

" I need to go.. " she said and walk away..

Aweee.. She left..

" awee, she's gone, i want to talk to her.. " Yuna pouted and i just patted her arm.

" it's okay Yun.. I think she's busy.. " I said and we went to the school gate to go home.

Uhhh.. I want to see Mina next day..

♡︎

On the other day, me and Yuna went to the school cafeteria, we order some food and eat..

" I wish i can see that girl again.. " Yuna said and i chuckled

" yeah me too.. Sadly she just left.. " I said and she smiled at me.

" I wish she was eating here.. " she said and i continue to eat, until there's someone familiar that i saw on the window.. It's..

Mina

I quickly tap Yuna's hand and pointed my finger on Mina that who was walking..

" it's Mina look.. " I said and her big eyes went bigger.

" omyyy she is.. " she said and we quickly went outside to meet her.

We stand outside the cafeteria and when she was opening the door we blocked her way to greet her, she was too busy to her phone that she can't look at us.

" excuse me.. " she mumbled but we didn't move.

She look at us and she widened her eyes.

" hi, remember us? " i asked and she just still emotionless.

"uhmm? hi? " she said and turn her phone off she looked at us and cock her eyebrows..

" uhm did you want to eat with us? My treat? " i asked and she frowned

" no " she said and we frowned