(1) OUT OF PLACE

Have you ever felt like you were out of place? You are in the group but you don't feel like you belong in that group. As if you were a stranger or a nobody to them because they don't care about you. You keep trying to fit in. However, no matter how hard you try to fit in. You know that you don't belong in there. Sadness fills both your heart and mind. Hence, your heart starts to feel heavy. For that reason, it makes you feel unpleasant.

        Then you start to doubt yourself and you will keep asking why is this happening or have I done something wrong.

       Reflect on yourself, you are the only one who could answer these questions. If you know that you have a clear conscience, there is no need for you to feel guilty.

       So why should we try so hard to fit in others' standards if we could stop caring about them? Why should we force ourselves into a group if we are aware that it is making us uncomfortable? We fear being alone. However, being alone can make you feel at ease. Surround yourself with peaceful people. Do not stay in a person or a group which only gives you negativity.

       Cut off all your connections to them and do the things you can do even if you are alone. You can write in your journal, read a book, and listen to your favorite song. DO NOT think that you cannot do anything when you are alone. Believe and do everything you need to make things alright. Remember that you are the writer of your own life.