(5) STRESS

It has already been a part of our lives to get stressed even in the simplest things. We get stressed almost every day whenever something goes wrong or when something does not meet our expectations. No matter how hard we try to think positively just like what others say. We cannot always do that. However, it depends on our personality.

If you are a pessimistic person like me who always thinks about the negative outcomes first rather than the positive ones. We have a higher possibility to get stressed about various matters. Hence, it can affect our physical, mental, and emotional health. Furthermore, we tend to release our anger either in ourselves or others.

Have you ever experienced crying because of too much stress or getting easily irritated with others? We sometimes don't realize that we do things that hurt others because we are feeling negative about ourselves. Getting worked up by others' litigations although it may seem that our actions are unreasonable. This can be one of the signs that you are suffering from too much stress in your daily life. Even though you might not realize it, this can create serious damage to yourself and other people. Although you may think it's normal or just simply nothing. It will be bad if it gets worse.

Hence, you need to be aware of the stress symptoms because it may lead to other severe illnesses. Mood swings, Anxiety, Depression, Compulsive behavior, and Irritability are the emotional signs of too much stress.

Truthfully, stress cannot always be prevented. We can only alleviate or divert our attention from the stress we are feeling. Getting stressed over an embarrassing event or stress itself will not do anything well. You will not be able to move on and enjoy life if you keep being stuck with all the pessimistic happenings in your life.

Understandably, it is tough to be optimistic and calm. However, it depends on how you handle it. Having the power and the courage to handle it is admirable. However, not anyone can do that unless they believe in themselves.

Here are simple ways we can do to relieve our stress. Eat your favorite snack, Watch your favorite movie, Watch something funny, Meditate, or read a motivational book that can enlighten both your mind and soul. These are the things I usually do to relieve some stress. Although everyone has various preferences. You can do your own thing such as having fun with your friends, getting enough sleep, playing games, or traveling somewhere peaceful.

Remember that there will always be difficult challenges in our life. It is made to test our faith and capability to handle it. It will not be given if we cannot solve it. Moreover, the rain may last for a while but after that, you will be able to see the rainbow you have been waiting for. You will fall, but you can always stand up and fight again. Do not let it bring you down.