(3) ANXIETY

Have you ever felt nervous and unable to relax? You try to keep yourself calm but it feels impossible. You feel tense because you think everyone is looking and judging you with their naked eyes. They start whispering and when they start chuckling, you think you are the subject of the laughter. Hence, you feel uneasy. Then, you start to overthink and it continues to worsen as time passes by.

Undoubtedly, most people feel stressed and nervous at some point. However, people living with anxiety, feel restless and it does not go away easily. Anxiety is a feeling of fear, dread, and uneasiness. The main causes of Anxiety can be stress, trauma, relationship problems, and major emotional shock following a stressful event.

For some, it may start with sleepless nights. The brain makes it impossible for you to fall asleep. Many negative thoughts occupy your brain, what happened in the past or what is going to happen in the future fills your mind. Hence, you start jumping to conclusions. Moreover, even though you will be able to sleep for a short period. When you wake up, you still feel exhausted as if you never slept.

Anxiety arises from the mind and the solution is also hidden in your mind. Furthermore. there is a wide range of anxiety. Some may not understand how severe it is and might talk about it lightly. Nevertheless, it is a serious condition. If you're coping with anxiety, it is better to take action now before it is too late.

There's nothing wrong with making that phone call, seeing that therapist, embracing your flaws, and learning to live with them, there's nothing wrong with needing medication for a while. As long as it can improve yourself and your life. You need to take control of your own life. Only you have the power to change it.