(2) OVERWHELMING SADNESS

Have you ever felt like drowning in this overwhelming sadness? You lost the motivation to do anything such as waking up early, eating, and doing the things you used to do. The sadness you feel greatly affects you and there are times when you wish to sleep for a long time. When you wake up, you feel exhausted even though you stayed in your bed for many hours. In your mind, you are already drowning in those negative thoughts which makes you feel that you don't have any purpose in life.

       However, you should not let the sadness swallow you whole. It is difficult to cheer up, especially if you are facing such an arduous challenge. But you need to see the bright side of life and STOP dwelling on the negative things! Start from the smallest things such as sleeping early and by waking up early in the morning, writing in your journal, watching your favorite movie, exercising, and eating a healthy meal three times a day.

       If you want to change, if you want to stop feeling sad and frustrated about yourself or your life. Then start changing for the better! Do not think that the world is ending because as long as you are alive.  

        YOU CAN always do something to make a difference. It will always start in you! If you think negatively then the result will also the negative. So be OPTIMISTIC. Be brave and overcome your fears. It does not matter if it will take a while. The important thing is you are TRYING YOUR BEST.