035. retirement home

They're walking along a patio outside of Glorious Pines and some of the residents are around and playing croquet while others are painting.

"We did it, guys." Shawn says.

"Yep." The two nod in agreement.

"We beat my dad. Proved our point. Now let's rub it in a little. Maybe make fun of his toes. Give Jervis the good news. Get the hell out of here!" Shawn says.

"I hear that. I'm starved." Gus says.

"Oh, food is all I want right now." Vanessa says.

They make their way over to the pool where they can see Henry racing some other residents as some female residents sit on the bleachers and cheer. Henry reaches the end of the pool first.

"That's four in a row, Talmadge. You're on fire!" One man exclaims.

"You just broke the Pines record." Another guy says.

"For what? Number of times jumping in without breaking a hip?" Shawn asks.

"Yeah, that's funny, kid. Hey, Talmy, who is this?" The second man asks.

"Oh, this is my s... uh, grandson Shawn and his... Vanessa and Gus. Hey, guys, meet Buddy Markowitz. He used to be a stand up comedian in the Catskills. And Rodrigo Lopez, one time number five, clearly no longer, lightweight champion of the world."

"Ah, an that's my Asian friend Hoo Flung Poo." Buddy says, pointing at a man that walks past them and the three older guys laugh.

"I don't get it." Shawn says.

"Are they senile?" Vanessa asks.

"That guy wasn't even Asian." Gus says.

"Well, that's what makes it funny." Buddy says, the three laughing again.

"I don't know why, but I'm getting uncomfortable." Vanessa mumbles.

"Yeah, um, you mind if we steal G-pop here for a second?" Shawn asks.

"Just as long as he's back in time for the cannonball competition." Rodrigo says.

"Oh, yeah!" Henry exclaims, pulling himself out of the pool and Gus gives him a towel. "Oh, thank you."

"What are you wearing?" Shawn asks, looking at the old fashioned bathing suit his dad has on.

"Well, you didn't pack me any trunks, Shawn. This is the only thing I could borrow." Henry says.

"Yeah, well, while you've been here playing at Camp Cocoon, we've been busy solving the case." Shawn says.

"We found Oswald. He was in the hospital." Gus informs.

"Time to get you outta here." Shawn says.

"no, no, no, no. We can't just leave yet." Henry objects.

"Why not?" Shawn asks.

"This case isn't over yet. Look, this place is a hot bed of suspicious activity." Henry says.

"Hey, there!" Meredith greets, walking over. "Here's your sandwich, Talmadge."

"Well, thank you, Meredith. Thank you..." He picks up the sandwich. "Where's that barbecue sauce?"

"You know Pamela really doesn't like complainers here. You know, you're lucky. You should see the food they give my mother over at that horrible Sunshine Meadows place. It is one step above cat food." Meredith says.

"Gee, Mer, I'd feel a whole lot luckier if the sweetest woman in the world would score me just a little teensy, eensy, weensy bit of steak sauce. Come on." Henry says. Vanessa's face scrunches in disgust and she glances at Shawn, seeing a similar expression on his face.