[ 25 ]

Taehyung kept searching for Jungkook till midnight.He was losing his mind.He thought he would at least find some clues but no, he didn't find anything suspicious.

The fact that he couldn't reach out to Yoongi made him more tensed.He roamed around the city, alone.He was driving his car slowly so that his eyes can search for his lover at the same time.

Taehyung stopped his car at the roadside when his phone rang all of a sudden.He sighed when he saw his dad's name in the screen.He received the call with a heavy heart.

"Dad.....H-he's n-nowhere to be found, dad.I j-just hope h-he's al-alright." Taehyung's voice cracked towards the end.

Mr. Kim felt bad for his son.He knew what was going on.Jungkook actually called them after Taehyung left to find him.He explained why he needed to hide for a few days.The elder man knew that even though it was foolish at some point but still it's for Taehyung's wellbeing.So, he kept quiet.But the fact that his son is in pain, made his heart ache badly.

"Son, it's already midnight.The police is doing their job.Even if it sounds selfish, you still have to come back home and take some rest." Mr. Kim spoke in a gentle manner.

"B-but how c-can I?" Taehyung sobbed this time.Knowing his Kookie is missing, he can't just take rest.At first, he thought there was a chance of Jungkook getting busy in some other work but now, hours later, all his thoughts have started turning negative.

He is scared!

Mr. Kim sighed before he spoke,
"If you don't take some rest, how will you find him tomorrow?You need rest, trust me.Only then, your brain will work properly.I believe in my Tae.I know, you'll find him soon!"

After few more minutes of convincing, Taehyung listened to what his father said.He came back.Even though his mom forced him, still he couldn't go near food.He just went to his room with a defeated look on his face.

After freshening up, he directly went to bed.He knew he won't be getting any sleep but he kept lying down with closed eyes.Jungkooks smiling face and the moments they shared within the last few months started replaying on his mind as he kept lying down.

Taehyung sighed knowing it's going to be the longest night for him!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In a big apartment, four boys were working with their hundred percent concentration.Well, three were working while the another one was sulking.

"Kookie, stop sulking now.It isn't like we forced you into this plan." Seokjin scoffed, still not looking up from the files he was reading.

"But you forced me to not talk to Tae." The boy replied, still sulking.

"Not again...." Yoongi rubbed his forehead getting frustrated while Namjoon just laughed.

They were continuously hearing those bickerings between the eldest hyung and the maknae.Yoongi loves Jungkook a lot but that doesn't mean he isn't getting bored.After all, the two have been arguing saying the same things from the past three days.

Yes, it has been three days since they kept Jungkook hidden.Their plan is going smoothly for now.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That day,

When Jungkook escaped from the kidnappers, he directly called Yoongi.Yoongi asked him to come to his farmhouse which was highly secured.The farmhouse wasn't that far from the place Jungkook was currently in.

Yoongi doubted that someone can follow Jungkook again and going home in such situation means bringing danger to Jungkook's parents and also to the Kim family who was present there.So he decided for his brother to be with him for everyone's safety.They can always decide what they should do after that.