007.

-Carson-

2 weeks later..

Liliana Blake is the most infuriating and stubborn woman i've ever met.

She always has her guard up. Never lets it down. She thinks she can order me around. I was only complying against my will for Amelia. I'd kill her the minute I had the chance.

She may be a good fighter, but against me she didn't stand a chance. She beat other men before and brought them to their knees. But given my history, it would take hell of a lot more than a knife.

She wants everything to go according to her vision. She doesn't accept failure, and she doesn't accept half ass jobs either.

To her it must be either done right or not done at all.
I admire that about her. It may be one of her tolerable qualities.

I don't admire Liliana Blake. I hate her. I hate her with every fiber of my being.

Seriously, the girl gives me a headache. No one can be this exceptionally great, there is more to her than what meets the eyes. I want to figure it all out and use it to end her for good. I wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet in her head if it wasn't for Amelia.

I've got to be around my sister more, but she's barely said two words to me for the past two weeks. Marcus however is at peace with everything.

*Some time in the past two weeks.

"Look man," Marcus pauses, and looks at the ground.

"Its okay," He takes a deep breath. Trying to calm himself down.

"You know what Carson? It wasn't okay, and it still isn't okay. You chose to walk away from me, and your sister. I had your back, and I would've always had your back."

Carson was family to me. He was even family to my fucked up family.

"Marcus," I try to protest, but he immediately shuts me down.

"You left Amelia, Carson. She may never forgive you. Don't ever pull shit like that with her again," He continues. What does Amelia have to do with this?

It sounds like he is more upset over the fact that I hurt Amelia, than about the fact that I hurt him too.

Its kind of weird since there isn't anything between them. I guess in my absence they got closer.

"It won't happen again, Marcus." He touched my shoulder and walked away.

I promised him something I knew I couldn't do. I knew I couldn't not leave again. Eventually, I'll have to run. People weren't immortal. Once my father dies, I'll have to be his successor. His heir.

I didn't intend to do it, so I would have to run. Amelia doesn't know anything about this, and I can never tell her. For her own safety.

-

Liliana seems to believe our teams need training together. So they can be working on the same wavelength. That is until our war together starts, or rather ends. With one of us dead.

We have the immediate inner circle team in a room right now. It is packed. There are about 30 people in here.

"We're starting with knife throwing, and archery." This is an example of Liliana Blake's insanity. You just need to know how to use a gun and a knife and you're good. Also you need good hand to hand combat, but that's not the point.

"Archery? Are you serious?" I scoffed.

 "This isn't the 1800s, teach them how to shoot someone in the head and they're good to go."The corners of her mouth turn up into a dark smirk.