Seventeen

Third Pov

"Namjoon?!". Jungkook said while looking so shocked right now since he not expect that the person who is sleeping infront of his house is Namjoon.

Why Namjooon sleeping here instead of sleeping inside their house. Is he drunk or what?

Suddenly Namjoon wake up from the sleep and make Jungkook realised from his thoughts.

"Oii, why you sleeping here?". Jungkook ask and keep asking other things since he want to know why Namjoon sleeping outside their house and sleep on the floor.

"And why you-". Jungkook can't even finish his sentence yet but suddenly Namjoon cut Jungkook words.

"Can you open the door first please?. I left the key inside the house that why Im sleeping here". Namjooon said while trying to get up from the floor.

"But why you don't call m-"

"I already call you many times Jungkook...". Namjooon said while sighing heavily.

"I already call you many times but your numbers can't be reached that time". Namjoon said while sighing for second time now.

Jungkook then look at his phone and what Namjoon said earlier was true. There are many missed calls from Namjoon last night but that time his battery died that why Namjoon can't  call him.

That time he at Shui house...

Now Jungkook feel guilty

He feel bad for Namjoon

But wait a minute

it also Namjoon fault right?

It not 100% his fault

Yeah

It not all his fault since Namjoon the one that forget the key not him so it not 100% his fault.

And why it sounds like Namjoon is blaming him?

Jungkook then look at Namjoon angryly. "So you want to say that this is all my fault?".

"You the one that forget the key so why blaming me?". Jungkook said looking at Namjoon not liking that Namjoon blaming that all this happen because of him.

Namjoon just sigh heavily. He don't want to fight right now. Not infront of his house where their neighbors can heard their fighting.

"No Jungkook I don't blame you. I know u busy with works last night that why I can't reach you so I'm Okey with it. can we just enter our house and not fight please?". Namjoon said while looking at Jungkook tiredly.

"Fineee". Jungkook said and he then help Namjoon to walk inside their house since Namjoon kinda weak to walk.

Maybe because he drank too much. That what Jungkook thought.

Jungkook then put the food on the dining tablet and preparing the food since he know Namjoon hungry after wake up from the sleep.

"where you going?". Jungkook ask Namjoon since he see Namjoon went straight to his bedroom.

"I want to take some rest". Namjoon  said while walking to his bedroom slowly. Jungkook then just nod in reply.

Although many questions in Jungkook mind right now but he will just ignored it since it not something to worried about.

Nah Namjoon is  just like usual

Nothing weird

"Alright but make sure you bath first since you sleep on the dirty floor". Jungkook shouted from the kitchen.