Twelve

Namjoon Pov

"H-how u h-had t-that p-picture?"

I ask stutterly because they are not supposed to have that picture with them. Only Jungkook and my family should have that picture.    So how...

"Namjoon". Jackson voice make me realised from my thought.

"H-huh?". I said confused with the situation.

"Namjoon can u explain to us about this picture ?". Jackson ask and everyone locked they eyes on me. I gulp nervously.

Shit.

"O-okey but b-before I tell about this promise me that u all not gonna mad at me".I said and then they quickly agreed with my condition.

"O-okey a-actually... t-that...".

"That what hyung?". Jimin ask and everyone still looking at me patiently waiting for me to tell the truth about that picture.

"That my wedding photo....".
I whisper slowly at the last part  while avoiding to look at their eyes. I'm too afraid too look in their eyes.

"W-what!!!". Everyone said at the same time with unbelievable expression at they face.

"Omg namjoon u already married?!!". Jin hyung said while still looking shock about this sudden news.

"I-I can explain hyung!!". I said and about to explain about it but I get cut by other.

"Holy shit namjoon u already married before me. I'm impress with u". Jackson said while smiling devilishly at me.

"W-what! it n-not li-like I lik-". I not even finish my talk but my word have being cut again.

"Wow!! I can't believe u already married but congratulations namjoon for ur wedding~". Hoseok said while giving me the brightest smile he have.

"Thanks hobi. I really mean it but I-". And again my words being cut by someone else again. God why this happened to me. Please let me explain with peace.

"Hello everybody sorry I'm late. It actually jam- woah what with this atmosphere". Taehyung said while looking at us trying to understand the situation.

"Taetae u not gonna believe this but our lovely cutie pie hyung already married!!!". Jimin said while eating his strawberries.

"Here the picture if u don't believe it". Jimin said while continue eating his strawberries while fake crying.

Taehyung take that picture and suddenly he look at me like he just saw a ghost.

"U married with this guy?!!!". He ask me.

"Y-yes. Why?". I ask a little bit curious why Taehyung look so shocked when he look at my husband face.

"Holy shit!! Hyung u married with my friend!!!".  He said and after that he continue his words.

"And the most importantly thing is he is a playboy!!!". After Taehyung said that everyone look at me  instantly and give me a deadly stare and that time I know that I fucked up.

Shit

This gonna be a long day to tell them how this start with.

After an hour

"Yeah that how I end up married with him". I said while drinking my fav drink,
Bubble tea.

"Now I understand but why u just follow what ur parent told!. U should tell them that u don't want to marry yet, u know". Jin hyung said while the other nodded agreed with him.