Three

At the college

JK Pov

'Wow is this jungkook?'

'Shut up tae'.I look at him annoyingly.

'Wowowowo,chill man.I just don't believe that you go to college after Three months skip the classes!!.He said while teasing me.l just shot him a glare.

'What about you huh,what u doing at here too 'dumbass'?.

I said while looking at the girl that sit at the corner classroom.She notice me.Our eyes meet and she immediately looking away.I smirk looking at her.Well I bet that girl is blushing because of me.she looking at me again and I wink at her.She quickly look away from me.I smile to myself.

Yah!what you say!! dumbass?!At least I'm more smarter then you asshole!!

'Whatever, Tae... I think I have found the next target'.

I Said to him with smirk plastered on my face.He quickly grinning to me when I said that.

'Woohoo,which girl?'.He ask at me like he also interested in this 'game'.

Sorry to say man, but she's mine.Go fine another girl to fuck'.I said giving him a warning.

We both are the hottest man in our college.You can say that many girls going crazy when their see us even the

boys.

I feel disgusting when I see my friend,taehyung flirt with boys.It make me want to puke.Oh I forgot to tell you that, Taehyung is a bi but I a straight and sorry to say but I hate gays.Taehyung is a bi so it okay with me because I only hate gays. I don't know why I don't like gays but I cannot brain how can they like their own species and more importantly, are how they fuck if they only have dicks.They not unique. They also have a dick.So what make them to like their own species.My friend always say that it because they love each other and bla bla bla.

Love

I don't believe in love.To me love is just waste of time and full of shit.

'Yah!! Do you hear me?'.He said loudly to my ear and that make me realize from my thought.

'Ye-ss?'I said try to sound like I heard what he say earlier.But Taehyung as always know when I'm lying or not and I not surprise if he know I'm lying because we have been friends for many years, since we still in the kindergarten.

'Since you don't heard what I say, I will say it again'.

'Whatever' I said while looking at his stupid face.'You are lucky that u are my friend if not I gonna punch your pretty face because you are very annoying'.I said to him while he give me a omg-i'm-very-touched look on his face.

'I said don't worry because I have my eyes on someone else and he is a man.So don't worry 'yours' is save.He said while grinning at me.

'Gross'.I look him with disgusting look on my face.

'Anyway,why you look so moody earlier?'

How-' I didn't manage to say something and he just cut my word.'Your face tell me everything'.He said while tapping my back. I sigh and tell him the whole story and what make me pissed off.I tell him from A to Z.After I finish tell him the whole thing, I feel more better.It feel like a heavy stone have been lifted from my back.I feel grateful to have a best friend like him although he is a little bit annoying.

'So, what you gonna to do?'.He ask me so suddenly.

'I think I will just follow what they want because I don't want to lose my credit card'.I said to him while looking at my Rolex watch.my father give it to me as a present for my birthday.

'Good luck,man's.He said sincerely.

'Thanks ma-holy shit!!! we are very late right now!!.Hurry up Tae or we will gonna been eaten by that crazy phsyco lecturer!!!'.I said while quickly running to the classroom.

'Hey wait for me asshole!!!'

So,how is it and sorry for my english(english is not my first language)
I hope you understand what I write
Yeay part 3 finish!!!
Now part 4
Please vote or comments
I really appreciate that

Luv you~