Nine

Jungkook Pov

"O-okay". I quickly hung up the call. Shit, now I had to go there to pick that bastard.     If he don't have a good telorance with alcohol why he drink so much. Now he disturbing me!. I feel really pissed right now. When I pick him later, I gonna beat him!.

"Babe what wrong?". Ari ask me look a little bit consern.

"It my father, he want me to go home because he has something important to discuss with me". I say while kissing her neck.

"But we just in the middle of fun and I not satisfied yet". She said try to make me stay. I really want to stay and fuck this bitch until she broke but  that dumbass friend is waiting for me. I can't make my image look bad to his friend.

"Sorry babe I can't". I said although I know she gonna beg me to stay with her.

"Babe, please? Stay for me". She look at me with his sparkle eyes while hugging me to stop me from go. I really hate this type of people. The clingy type. She lucky that she is a girl if not I gonna beat her for being to annoying. I try to  be calm before I lose my patience.

"I can't babe. My dad gonna beat me if I not go back home now". I said try to convince her.

"But-".She about to say something but I cut her words first.

"We go shopping tomorrow okay?.I will buy anything you want, okay darling?".I said while giving her my fake smile.

She instantly smile but she quickly try to cover her smile.

Plastic

"O-okay. Your dad is more important. So just go. I understand". She said while hugging me. I feel really disgusted with her but fucking her pussy is so good and that the only thing I like about her. The rest are totally annoying. That is the only reason why I don't broke up with her.

"So I can go now?"

"of course u can. Take care and luv u". She said and quickly go to the bathroom to clean herself.

"Yeah....luv u". l said and quickly go to toilet to settle my problem. After that, I leave from Ari house and go to the destination that guy send to me.

Jin Pov

It almost thirty minutes since I called him. Where is he and why he so late!!
I blabbering with myself. If he not coming in ten minutes, I gonna bring this big koala to my house. I don't care anymore. I just wanna to sleep!!

Suddenly, I see someone running into our direction.

"S-so-sorry I'm late". He say while panting heavily try to catch up the air.

"It okay, beside that it not that long I wait for u. I just wait only about thirty minutes. So it not a big deal". I said while give him the most fakest smile I have.

"I'm really so-".He about to say sorry again so I quickly cut his words.

"Kid I said it fine. I already forgive u so don't need to apologise again". I said to him while patting his head.

He look at me shocked with my sudden move."Sorry it just you look so cute when you apologize to me". I said scratching my neck.

"A-ah it okay. I understand". He said while smiling to me. When I look him more clearly he quit handsome for his age. Although he not handsome as me but he look not bad.

"Erm, namjoon...". He said while pointing at Namjoon.

"A-ah! yes I forget". I said and quickly give Namjoon to him.

"So if don't have anything else I gonna go first". I said after feel so sleepy right now. I gonna call  my Chanyeol to pick me up since I don't have energy to drive now.

"Yes and thank you for taking care Namjoon, Jin hyung!". He said while bowed to me.

"Welcome kiddo". I wave at him and slowly disappeared from his sight.

"Well maybe  he not too bad at all". I said to myself.

Jungkook Pov

After he disappeared from my sight. I immediately remove my fake smile.

"Urgh, it really hard to pretend to be nice all day". I said while lazily lift this wasted man.

"Werogmrogdfotkfp...". He suddenly said something nonsense that I can't understand at all.

"Whatever, now let go home. I feel sleepy right now".

"Yeshhhh". He suddenly speak again.

I just ignore him and quickly  go to my car and drive to my home.

-------------------------

A few minutes later

Finally, my home.

My sweet home.

I about to go to my bedroom but suddenly I realised that I'm still have to throw this guy to his bedroom.

"Urghhh"

I'm about to bring him to his bedroom but suddenly he puke on my shirt!!!

"What the fuck!!". I said  disgusted with the puke. I quickly throw him on the sofa.

"You fucking bastard!. Look what u done to my previous shirt!. This is a limited design u know!!!".

".....".no response.

"Arghhhhhhhh!.I really fucking hate u faggot!". I quickly go to bathroom to clean the mess that bastard do.

After done cleaning, I go to the dining room to look if he still at there again.

And he still there.

Huh whatever I gonna let u slept there for all night.

Who tell u to puke on my precious shirt!!

Served your right!

I quickly go back to my lovely bedroom to get my beauty sleep.

-----------------------

The morning

Namjoon Pov

When I open my eyes, I realised that I at home and sleeping at the sofa. That why my back hurts so much when I wake up. I try to remember how I went home last night. If I'm not wrong, I hang out with my friends and I got drunk and........

Suddenly, I begin to remember all things that happened last night. I feel shocked and at the same time embarrassed with what happened. I should thanks to Jin hyung for taking care of me and apologize to him for embarrassing him last night.

And yeah, I also should thanks to Jungkook for bringing me to home. I don't expect that Jungkook is the one who pick me up. I thought someone else. It not like I don't like jungkook, I mean I like him but he is scary and mean so I didn't expect it.

Well maybe he not too bad. I thinks he still has good side in him. I just chuckle to myself.

"Hehehe he can be nice too if he want". I said not realise that there is someone behind me.

"Who being nice?". A sudden voice said make me jump a  bit.

"H-huh?". I said while  look at the owner of the voice. He look at me back with annoyed expression on his face.

"O-o i-it n-nothing". I said try to not tell the truth.

"Whatever".He said and straightly go to kitchen.

Suddenly, I got an idea.

Hi! So whatsup guys?
I'm sorry for not update about 2 months I think?
I really thankful to all reader that still reading this book. I really appreciate it.
So today I feel really motivated to write so this is it. I hope u like this chapter and the next chapter is coming but a little bit late because I have to do some work now so bye!!!

Stay safe and remember I always luv u alls.

Bye

luv u~