Chapter 38 "Criteria for Choosing a Spouse"

The ceremony of Jiangzhou University was mainly divided into four parts and broadcasted live through social media.

The first part: raising the national flag, playing the national anthem, speeches by the university leaders, alumni representatives, and student representatives.

The second part: lunch in the cafeteria, allowing the crowd to relive the student days, while the changes of Jiangzhou University over the past 100 years were shown on the big screen in the cafeteria, and the outstanding talents who came out of Jiangzhou University were counted.

The third part: cultural performance, in which students and teachers performed wonderful programs to show the elegance of campus.

The fourth part: the dinner, mainly attended by the university leaders and important VIPs, to raise funds for the new laboratory in Jiangzhou University and financial aid for the poor students.

At 10:00 AM, the Centennial Celebration Ceremony of Jiangzhou University has officially started. After raising the national flag and playing the national anthem, President Bai went to the stage and delivered a speech.

Several important guests were seated on the side of his position in the audience. If you look closely, you will see that there are two names with ink signs that seem to have just been made, and it was none other than for Zhang Jue and Yang Xue.

Knowing Zhang Jue's identity, not to mention temporarily adding the two of them to the VIP seats, even if they were allowed to sit in the main seats. President Bai would have been willing or even begged them to sit.

But for an average person like Zhang Jue, he would decline it. Just kidding, if the alumni of Jiangzhou University saw that happened, he would be sprayed to death by those keyboard warriors. Knowing his "tongue skills" were honed in the process of fighting them over and over again.

Vice President Zhang gave up his seat to Zhang Jue and sat on the side of the aisle, but he was still on pins and needles, afraid that Zhang Jue would be upset because of his disrespectful words before. If the school and the city's plans fall through because of his words, then his future career would be in ruin.

Fortunately, Zhang Jue did not care much about this matter and smiled at him, which made his heart feel slightly better.

"Uncle, uncle!" Vice President Zhang was lost in thought when suddenly pulled by someone's sleeve. He looked up and found it was Zhang Shijia.

"Where have you been this morning?!" When he saw Zhang Shijia, Vice President Zhang's anger was uncontrollable. Zhang Shijia had not explained Zhang Jue's identity to him, which nearly led to a big disaster.

The two came to a secluded place, and Zhang Shijia asked, "Uncle, why did you let that man sit in your seat?"

Vice President Zhang looked at him with wide eyes, "You don't know?!" This time, it confused Zhang Shijia.

He had put Zhang Jue in the VIP room because he wanted to find this uncle of his to humiliate him, but he had searched around outside a few times and couldn't find Vice President Zhang at that time. It was only when the opening ceremony was about to begin that he saw Zhang Jue come to the podium surrounded by a group of leaders and even stole the seat that originally belonged to his uncle.

This made him very surprised, and he couldn't wait to find Vice President Zhang to find out what was going on. Seeing that Zhang Shijia was also confused, Vice President Zhang realized that his nephew didn't know anything about him.

He told Zhang Shijia about Zhang Jue's identity, and Zhang Shijia's jaw dropped to the ground. Thinking about he had taught Zhang Jue a lesson earlier. Zhang Shijia's face turned pale with fear.