Lᴏᴠᴇ Lᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ 7

You have an oncoming text from Unknown Number

Would you like to Reply, or Block this number?

Reply | Block

Unknown Number:
Tae?

You:
Minyoung, hi!!

Minyoung:
omg, Ive missed you soo much

You:
Oh my, God. Me, too. I'm sorry
I would've messaged you, but
the company made me reset
my phone, that way no one 
could 'stalk' me.

Minyoung:
Aww. im sorry. have you talked
to ur PD abt is being able to 
visit?

You:
Not yet, but I was planning on
asking tonight. I hope I'm able 
to see you again.

Minyoung:
can I ask you a question?

You: 
Sure.

Minyoung:
can i call you oppa?

˚ ༘ ⋆。˚

Author's POV

He stared at his phone. His hands were shaking. His eyes were glaring at the screen. She stared at her phone. Waiting for the dots to show that he was typing to appear. She waited second after second,  minute after minute. He typed out a response, it took him ten minutes to answer. She saw the typing bubble. He saw the delivered. He saw the seen. She read it and smiled. He closed his phone and sighed. She closed her phone and smiled herself to sleep.

˚ ༘ ⋆。˚

You:
If you want to.

˚ ༘⋆。˚

"Good morning," Minyoung says to the picture Taehyung sent her. She sits up in bed and stretches. She sits down at her desk to write another letter. A proclamation of love, of appreciation, of desperation, of happiness.

A//N: Short chapter. I'm trying to get this done fast because I want to finish this book by my birthday, which is March 14th. I only have 11 days. I still have fifteen chapters that I want to get done, so I may change the format every once in a while, from letters, to text, to Authors POV.