Lᴏᴠᴇ Lᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ 10

Dear Kim Taehyung

I know that you will see me before you get this letter, so I'm going to pretend that you already have and write about the fun time we had. Being near you and smiling with you again has made me remember all the good times we had together. I missed being so near you. I missed being with you all the time. I miss that we used to be best friends. When we went to the movies and the lights went dim, I closed my eyes. I didn't want to watch the movie, I just wanted to savour every moment with you.  The popcorn was bland compared to the smell of your cologne. The seats were uncomfortable compared to the sweatshirt you let me wear. It was great to watch the movie with you.

When I showed you my apartment, you looked around in awe. Like you were proud of  what I had done. Yes, I had decorated the apartment, but I'm not that good, but you can be proud of what I've accomplished if you'd like. But I'm still not that good. I hope you know that my feelings are forming for you more and more. I love you the more I see you, and you will always be my best friend.

When I made you some  dinner, it looked like you were eating a piece of Heaven. I'm not that good at cooking, I'm not that good at anything. I don't deserve you in my life. I don't deserve anyone like you in my life, which is why I'm so grateful to have you. One day, when we both have families, I hope our families will be best friends. Our children will be best friends just like we are.

Thank you for taking the time to be with me.

Love,

Han Minyoung

A//N: Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been busy and stuff happens. I'm going to continue writing more now, though.