Lᴏᴠᴇ Lᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ 16

"Why are you in an abandoned school?" he asks her.

"Because of you."

"Me?"

"Jinsoul got mad that my 'boyfriend', you, came over to see me, because she's like obsessed with you and BTS. So, she kicked me out. I just started walking, carrying my duffel bag and found myself here. It's really nice here, I want to stay."

"But Minyou-," he says.

"Shut up, you're the one who put me in this predicament. I wouldn't even be out of the apartment right now if you hadn't shown up. You never even told me why you never showed up. Do you know how much that hurt me? You lied to me, you broke my trust for you. I don't even know if I want to be your friend, you turned your back on our friendship the day you left me. You closed the door to our friendship when you didn't even show up. I bet you don't even have a good reason as to why you never showed up. I want to live here, I'll be fine. I can always go to a sauna and shower, and do my laundry at the laundromat. Buy street food and junk food. Eat out. I'll be fine, so you should just go. Go live your happy life with all your boyfriends."

The look on Taehyung's face is of pure shock. He looks at her, hurt. He just stands awkwardly in the doorway. He takes a step closer, noticing the tremor and shake of her lower lip, he takes another step closer. He is within reaching distance of her. All he has to do is place his arm in front of himself, and he would be touching her, resting his hand on her shoulder. Another step and he is a mere six inches from her. Face to face.

He locks his eyes with hers. In her eyes, he can see a sparkle, but also, as she said, a trace of hurt, there are tears forming but she's holding them in. When she looks into his eyes, she sees a sense of sorrow, guilt and remorse. In that exact second, she wants to wrap her arms around him and forget about everything else. Drama, Jinsoul, betrayal, and all she wants to do is bury her face in his neck and just become best friends again.

Yet, they're both restrained, not wanting to break the barrier that is between them. Instead of taking that last step, Taehyung turns around and walks out the door. Leaving her with her mouth hanging open and the tears do come this time.

She walks over to the cot and lays down, "he didn't even tell me why he never showed up..."