Chapter Thirteen

Chapter 13 (Rebecca Pov)

"How about Pendragon castle? I believe it is the best location for growing magical creatures especially dragons." Griphook suggested. "Pendragon castle is set on Pendragon Island. Which is its own country about the size of England but uninhabited by people, that you are technically the king and queen of. If you wanted, you could create your own society separate from England, or any other country. It doesn't currently have any set laws as it has no residents, however it is a registered magical animal sanctuary to keep the dragons safe from hunters."

"Really? That's amazing! Our own country! The things we could do. The people we could help." I whisper in awe, practically vibrating with energy.

"We should change the name of the country to something more neutral, but that still represents the Pendragon name." Harry murmurs, deep in thought.

"Hmm, how about Draconia?" I ask, as the name suddenly springs to mind.

"That's perfect!" Harry exclaims, with a grin. "Draconia!"

"Ok, then I will officially change your country's name from Pendragon Island to Draconia." Griphook states with a small smile.

"Thank you, Griphook. Harry, I think we should start our own society, away from Britain. It is far to prejudice here, and magic is suffering, her creatures are being killed daily just for being what they are. We can help them, give them a place to go, somewhere safe where they can thrive. Not just creatures, but wizards and witches that practice the dark arts, squibs that have been abandoned, muggleborns who are being abused. We can help them!" I rant, this could help prevent the future that death saw.

Harry takes my hand, squeezing it, and smiles reassuringly at me.

"Calm yourself, little sister. I agree. Let's make history and create our own society!" Harry says, grinning.

I grin back at him.

"Griphook, will Gringotts be willing to help us? We will need our own Gringotts set up on Draconia eventually, but until then we need builders, craftsmen, and farmers." I ask, turning my attention to the goblin.

"We could use house elves to maintain crops, and any free range livestock that we get." Harry suggests.

"First we need to tour Draconia, and figure out where to put the main city. It should be near a forest, that has a river, for the werewolf residents. We will need to design a town square, that everyone can too, and decide what the centre piece should be." I murmur, my brain racing with ideas for Draconia.

"We will also need to come up with laws. We will definitely need a no hunting magical creatures' law, especially for dragons. After all, they were there first." Harry mutters to the side of me, I can tell he was full of ideas too.

"I will talk to King Ragnok and inform him of Draconia and the prospect of building a bank there. You will need to discuss the terms with him. As for builders and craftsman there are no better than goblins, I shall ask for permission for a team of our best to come build your city. I will also get you in contact with some of the best wizarding builders and craftsman in the world to help. If you allow it Gringotts will be happy to take care of all your warding needs." Griphook says, smirking.

"That sounds great Griphook, and like we would go anywhere else for our warding, Gringotts is the best." I huffed the last bit.

"I know." Griphook states proudly. "I just mentioned it in case you were thinking of a contractor for warding, although that would be foolish."

"No, we choose Gringotts." Harry states loyally.

"So, your new home will be Pendragon castle on Draconia, is there anything else we need to discuss today besides plans for Draconia?" Griphook asks.