Epilogue

The Razgriz' families came to Oured to see them. And they were so glad that they all gathered together after the war. Harling decided to celebrate New Year together at Bright Hill with Nikanor and other Yukes that fought with them on the last battle. It was the greatest New Year celebration they ever had in their life.

Once the clock strikes 12, bright flashes of colorful fireworks shine above the sky. For the Razgriz Squadron, this marks the new beginning of their life.

A day later, everyone said goodbyes to one another as they all separated and return to their homes. It's a funny thing coming home. Nothing changes. Everything looks the same, feels the same, even smells the same. You realized what's changed is you.

Captain Snow retires from the Navy with Captain Andersen. But first, they sail to the ocean where the Kestrel has sunk, giving it one last mourner and honor to the aircraft carrier. The ship is the one that gave one last plane launch for the Razgriz to end the war.

Captain Hans "Archer" Grimm returns home with his family to their province. He finally gets to spend time with his brother who returned home a few days later after the war. He still serves in the military, but he will be assigned to a different one.

Captain Alvin "Chopper" Davenport retires from the military and has returned home with his family. Growing love for music, he became a singer and a guitarist. Gab helps him to make his dreams come true, he finally joins the band.

Captain Kei "Edge" Nagase retires from the military and returns home with her family. She plans to finish the story "A Blue Dove for the Princess" and published it to the public. Her dreams of going further outside the sky will come true.

Lieutenant Colonel Gabriel "Blaze" Williams returns home with her family. Spends a lot of time with them as she can finally rest well. Her career as a pilot will continue. However, she will start at the beginning as she will go to a different nation soon.

Peace has once again spread across the world. Peace comes from being able to contribute the best that we have, and all that we are, toward creating a world that supports everyone. But it is also securing the space for others to contribute the best that they have and all that they are.

The "Aces of Razgriz" never flew in the skies of battle again. Above the clouds, there was only a clear blue sky, no longer in need of heroes. And perhaps, that's exactly what they were hoping for all this time.

•=•=•=•=•=•

23 February, 2011 1639hrs
Osean Federal Prison, Osea

Inside one of the cells, a blonde hair prisoner is reading a book while laying down on one of the cell beds. He's been in prison since the end of the year and is sentenced to 20 years. He was an Osean warmonger and fought for the nuke by taking down the Ghosts of Razgriz, but was shot down by joint Osean-Yuktobanian forces, Mobius 1, and Galm team fighting together to end the war.

As he reads his book, the guard came. Tapping the cell bars to give his attention n. "You have a visitor waiting outside."

He thinks that it's just a detective, a CIA officer, or anyone from the government. He sighs and puts the book at the self that each cell provides. Walking towards the cell door, he reaches out both of his hands as the guard handcuffs them. Afterward, he took him to the visitor's room where a person awaits him. Once he sees his visitor, he was shocked to see her again. She's wearing a light brown jacket, light blue shirt, denim pants, and shoes.

"Gab?"

"Allen," Gab said, smiling gently when she saw him again after weeks. Allen sits in front of her and the guard left to give them some privacy. It was an awkward silence for them. Seeing two former rivals facing each other again.