♡ The Infamous Sorbet Shark Cookie

Collected my belongings and I left the jail.

Well, thanks for the time, I need to think a spell.

I had to think awhile, I had to think awhile.

The ocean breathes salty, won't you carry it in ?

In your head, in your mouth, in your soul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorbet Shark had been helping Peppermint cookie catch fish and filter water for about a week, waiting for Peppermint's captain to come find him, still to no avail. Sorbet jumped back onto the island with more watermelon fish for the two of them. They gave some fish to Peppermint and sat down next to him.

" Hey, Pep ? " Sorbet Shark said as he turned to his best friend.

" What is it Sorb ? " Peppermint said, taking a bite of the fish, letting kool-aid slip from the inside of the fish out. 

" I uh . . . was swimming around a few weeks ago and I met someone who said they could change my life for the better, forever. They said that I would be able to become a full cookie . . . but at a price, should I ? " They looked longingly to their friend for advice, after all, they didn't have anyone before they met them to ask.

" Of course, you should ! That's been your dream right ? You should go after it ! " Peppermint cookie said. Sorbet nodded.

" Okay, but since I'm going to be doing that . . . I should drop you off at a port " Sorbet said as he looked at Peppermint, smiling a little to show that he did in fact trust him.

" Which port ? " Peppermint asked.

" It's not too far from here, I believe it was the ice candy port . . . " Sorbet Shark said, his curiosity peaking again.

" That's my hometown port ! We return to that port often for new supplies ! " Peppermint cookie said, happy to finally be able to be reunited with his captain and to get off of this island.

" Oh, well then that's fantastic ! I bet you miss your captain a lot . . . " Sorbet said, also feeling happy for Peppermint.

" I do, can we go now ? " Peppermint said, getting up from the warm sand and almost jumping slightly.

" Of course ! Can you hold onto my fin, or is it too slippery ? " Sorbet said as he went into the shallows, letting Peppermint sit on his back and grab his fin.

" It's too slippery . . . If you go too fast I could get lost in the current. " Peppermint said, getting off of them.

" Oh, that's okay, you can hold onto my hand ! " Sorbet said, taking Peppermint's hand in his own, which was slightly webbed. The two of them smiled at each other and off Sorbet swam, fastly to the port.

When they got there Sorbet let Peppermint walk onto shore, disabling their water-resistance magic. Peppermint called out to someone on the dock and talked for a little while before returning to Sorbet Shark.

" My captain's ship should be back tomorrow ! Thanks again Sorbet, you're the best ! " Peppermint said, giving the shark a big hug.

They hugged Peppermint back, " I'll never forget you. " 

" I won't either, you're my best friend Sorb, I wish you the best of luck. " Peppermint said, letting go of them and waving them goodbye.

Sorbet smiled and said his final goodbyes to his dear friend. Then they swam off to find a specific cave at the bottom of the ocean . . .