aftermath:

Disclaimer:

Don't own ace combat 7

Azur lane videos gifs images

Author pov:

After the funeral of ember & osean sailors. Skyler bowman, tac name phoenix call sign Strider 6. Is very distraught, soul suck out hiding himself away from takao & the others.

Its been 20 years since loosing his parents. He tried drinking for his good personality but he couldn't. He hid underneath the tree for weeks, pale eyes staring at the sea.

That severe stormy night. He saw hold ember in her arms. She is the current takao, what if he lost the current one. Its very scary for him he didn't know what to do.

He wanted to avoid such pain. But he couldn't do it. He couldn't eat or sleep he sat there. Takao meanwhile was looking very desperately, other ship girls looking for him. He vanished right before ember sank in the ocean.

She took an entire month off to be with him. She looked for him tirelessly. One morning she finally found him sitting underneath the tree.

Takao: oh skyler

She bridal carry him back. He is a infirmary due to a entire month of not sleeping eating & drinking. Human enhancement ace yes but they he need food & water to function.

He is sleeping bags underneath his eyes. Takao never left his side. She fully understands Now why he's like this. That can happened to herself or happened to him. What's worse, for the first time he seen a ship girl die.

He flew throughout his life. Wanted to forget his childhood trauma life. Flying free is the only thing he can heal wounds, however it doesn't work no matter he hides that dreaded past. Smile on his face nerdy funny guy he goes crazy over drinking. What's more funny he beat Bismarck in a beer drinking contest. He drank 100 beers, biscuit only drank 70.

Leader of ironblood wanted rematches no matter he still win. He got roon so mad about ridiculous tabs she often kept charging him for.

Akagi more often hides sake just because of his insanity of drinking after party akagi chasing him away with a broom. He doesn't drink for sorrow. He drinks for happiness.

Takao drawn to his personality. Warm spark of feeling in her heart that made her smile a lot more instead of this usual serious self.

It was then she realized for the first time before. Love, she Cannot deny it, her first kiss made her heart woman. Phoenix born out of the ashes.

2 months later he woke up skyler being hugged by the tearful joyful takao. Kaga gave him tea. He looked at his reflection.

They leave the two alone. He sipped & ate riceballs. Started crying while eating them. He gave up crying takao saying " i'm here for you. But you have ot eat " skyler went into rehab takao helping him to get back up his feet.

Drinking isn't a habit for him. What's the problem is physical therapy to get to fly again. Talking to veteran ace pilots in group sessions, his spirit warmed up. Still having trouble of lifting weights, takao sees determination tears of joy in seen on her face.

He is taking great lengths. No matter how beat up they put him through it didn't break him. He beat zuikaku atago & takao in a sword fight. Playing a game with amagi.

Several weeks later. He flies again he took off flying his su37 terminator had his fathers old scarface colors. Roar of a beautiful jet echoing in the skies. Sakura empire girls cheered for him. Shikikan lex hills tac name destroyer callsign strider 2 & his secretary/wife atago watching him proud that he is recovering.

Like a phoenix bird flying freely rose up from the ashes. Skyler is reborn from the ashes. Takao crying tears of joy seeing him flying again. After landing he hugs takao thanking her for everything her for helping him together.

Takao: you are Very welcome skyler kun. I loved you so much. I wanted to say arigato too. I was a serious woman avoided all emotions. But when you came you drawn me closer to you, i can smile more with everyone i can feel love for the first time thanks to you. Thank you thank you thank you.

They kissed each other. Then out of nowhere she hugged atago letting a kya out. Atago hugging her back. Lex got pulled for a hug too. He smiled hugging Her as well.

Mutsu: hey girls Skyler just booked it

Takao:OH NO NOT AGAIN 

running after him. Roon came back from lunch break she jaw dropped accidently dropped her pudding. She see skyler drinking 200 glass of beer half of the barrels are gone poor Heinrich try to stop him. Roon went into a fit of rage laughing.

Roon: HOW THE HELL DID HE DRINK SO MUCH IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME, IT WAS A 15 MINUTE BREAK

Henrich: i'm employee i can't tell him what not to do he hasn't done anything wrong. He loves our beer ja

Takao grabbed skyler from behind.

Roon: ROON SAN HERE'S A 10 BILLION DOLLARS FROM HIS BANK ACCOUNT. HAVE A GOOD DAY SORRY HE DRANK ALL YOU MANIFEST FOR OTHER CUSTOMERS "

she laughed nervously. Roon start to running after them but fdg restrained her.

FDG: NEIN ITS NOT WORTH IT MY CHILD JA

Takao sailing back to sakura empire

takao: how did you get there?. Your plane is back at the air field

Skyler: I ran fast

Takao stared at him back. She shook her head & sat next to him leaned her head to his shoulder.

Azur lane skies unknown volume 2

See ya in volume 3