side chapter: break part 3

Don't own anything

Strider 6 pheonix pov:

Myself taking a ride on her ship around the island next day. I looked at the tree i sat there for a month without anyone knowing. When alter takao died in my arms i fell apart dramatically.

Takao my wife pressed the button ignited her ship sinking it along with her body. She kept her sword, that's when i went missing, i weight of that i feel so very bad my wife been looking for me for hours & hours days weeks.

My parents died seeing someone again who looks like takao died too. I ..... that's i .... suddenly takao's arms circled around my waist. Her large boobs pressing by back she rest my head on my left shoulder.

Takao: i know what your thinking dear

Skyler: i felt so distraught i hid myself away from everyone. No sleep no eat or drinking days & weeks went by.

Takao: skyler ....

Skyler: i'm so so very sorry for dissappear on you like that...

Takao: DEAR LOOK AT ME

She cupped my face. Making her looked at me.

Takao: its very okay. You weren't in your mindset like me. I will never leave by your side. I made that promise to my meta me, * she lets me go * do you know what happened to me when i didn't have this body?.

Pheonix: no

Takao faint smile: when i was this * pat on her hull * i was the sol survivor of my class. Choukai maya & atago they all died. Surrendered to british forces on the 21st of September 1945 & they targeted me sunk me on 29th october 1946. Now here i am

I got a bit dizzy after hearing that i wanted to run away she didn't let me go.

Takao: don't run. Its okay to feel sad you can't ignore your sadness you have to face one or the other. Look how atago helped lex to fight his own demons

Skyler: your right. I'm sorry

Takao: don't be.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Takao: can i show you something?

I noted. She begins to untie her PONYTAIL!?. She let her hair loose my face turn very red like blood.

(Only pic i can find)

Skyler: woah..... i

Takao: beautiful .... your so cute when you blush 💗

I couldn't help but kissed her she maoned immediately kissing me back.

Takao pov:

My kami it felt so good. Taking a vacation spending time with my husband. Not a good place to have this moment but we don't care. Okay he did his elbow on the torpedo so we took it to my quarters. I was still wearing my swimsuit.

Skyler pov:

We gave each other breath. Smiled at me.

Skyler: you really want to have children

Takao: a yes that will do. I can wait

Pheonix: this whole thing you brought me to this particular island just to face my demons. I can't thank you enough

Takao: (laughing) i'm that happy enough i'll end up blow up

We hugged each other. Enjoying our time. Her kansen power increased due to her emotions. She laughing for happiness.

Till our stomachs growl.

Skyler: dinner

Takao: dinner

To be continued:

Later