side chapter: break part 5:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

At enterprise & trigger's residence. Bright sunny day in the afternoon nice cool breeze. Trigger taking a nap next to his wife enterprise holding a baby in her arms. Enterprise wears her casual clothes.

Sat next to him enjoying the cool sun

Sat next to him enjoying the cool sun. First time in kansen history to ever gave birth. They may be ships but their different. Wisdom cube gives them these gifts.

She was always been a weapon of war. Until she met trigger pulling her out of darkness, she met her commander destroyer he too help her even in return she & atago pulled him out of his darkness to face his biggest challenge.

(1:02 - 2:30 only)

Now she & 3 strikes settled down raising a family. She was teached by him & her sisters. She didn't want little E to become like her & trigger. Well almost became her at one time ash died in his arms.

Enterprise able to pull him out of that darkness. Little e moaned getting her attention.

Enterprise: oh?... you had a bad dream too enty. Its okay its a dream.....

She knew what kind of dreams. In the future she'll be a nimitz class in the future.

Timeskip:

Trigger watching cylcops team playing volly ball against eagle union girls while  he sat down holding his daughter. Enterprise walks by with her swimsuit on.

Enterprise: started without me

Trigger: they just did

Yorktown: JUST IN TIME COME ON

Huxian: COME ON ENTY LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT

She kissed her daughter & her husband they joined the game of vollyball.

To be continued:

Later