#4 Mate?

Once Harry arrived at Hagrid's with Draco in his arms Hagrid looked woried Hagrid had told Harry quite a few times about Draco's visit's after that night in the woods and even complaint about how Draco is turning Fang soft and lazy the only time Fang Whould be up and full of energy is if he and Draco go for a walk but once he's With Hagrid he's basically a rug...

Once Fang saw Draco his tail started wagging till he Noticed Draco wasn't awake and the faint smell of blood he started whimpering and wouldn't leave his side just as much as Harry who even though Hagrid had suggested leaving Draco to rest on a different couch Harry just ecnord him just as much as Fang dit...

Harry sitted on one of the long couches with a pillow in his lape and Draco's head resting ontop of the pillow with the rest of his body jental and flawlessly resting on the rest of the long coutch he looked like an fragile class doll

Witch actually isent far from the truth Draco is fragile and he does looks like a doll but he's just not made out of class and well y'know he's alive... thankfully

Harry explained everything to Hagrid and showed him the mark he has on his chest is the same as the mark on Draco's cheek

Hagrid told him that all the thing's he's been feeling towards Draco and how he doesn't feel that way about eney body else not even his friends Ment that Draco's his mate and his nomber one prioritie witch Harry already knew but what he ditent know is that to fully clame ones mate you need to actually mate on a full moon or some other Alpha can come and steel his mate even tho Draco isn't there mate in which can resort in Draco Being abuse or even killed and that made Harry pist even Fang growled at the thought of Draco Being hurt or killed Harry's hands turnd into fist's and and his eyes turned into a blazing hot red colour as he swore that he'll not allow eneyone to tack his mate away from him and cause his mate pain Harry don't like the idea of someone hurting his mate...

But little did Harry know all Draco has ever know was pain the only people that hat shown him kindniss is his father his few friends professor snipe Hagrid Fang And his few animals he has the rest was just mean and forced him to do mean things at school to Mack his sister look good sutch as bulling the golden treo...

The only two person's that know all about this except his father is Pansy and Blaz...