#18 What...

Draco's p.o.v

It had been a few months since we left Hoggwards to come to Dracrys we all home school hire with my father and Professor Snipe as our teachers it's to dangerous to go back to Hoggwards now I don't know eneyting about what's going on over there nor do I know what my mother and lisinda is up to but something's wrong I ceep throwing up in the mornings and once I smell meat yup I'm sik or atleast that's what everyone thinks but I have a suspicion it's something else Harry has been taking care of me he won't allow me out of bed unless it's to go to the bathroom but you know. I spent that time practising new spelles and if Harry has class I practice my Inharatan's Power's but I also gotten a little fate and I don't know why or how I don't really sit still except if Harry force me to and all that spelles and practice should have made me loos it not gain it but that only made me more suspicious I told Luna to meet me in my room will Harry's off helping professor Snipe Ron and Hagrid with something fang haven't left me alone since I aperantly gotten sik Luna opened the door and walked in "Hy Dry" she said smiling and full of excitement Luna is one of the few people I trust "Dit you get it Lunney" I asked her as I got out of bed my belly glearly visible before I even knew it Luna hugged me I dit the silenceing charm so no one could hire us "yes I did" she sed handing me the test I was nirvest what if I was wrong and I really am just fat and Sik I sighed and walked to the bathroom while Luna sitted on the bed next to fang...

...

After I did the test I walked out the bathroom to scerd to look Luna just smiled at me and took the test I sitted next to Luna but still cept my eyes at the floor "Draco" she sed and I looked at her she looked me dead in the eye "You're father's going to kill Harry once he finds out" I looked at her confused "Draco you're pregnant" she sed and I immediately grabbed the test thinking that she was joking but indeed it was positive I felt like I could just jumpe out of my skin at that point "I-i was right" I sed with a smile plastered on my face Luna hugged me so tight it felt like I was being cruched "when are you going to tell Harry Draco" she sed and I froze instantly "Oh Mirlan how am I going to tell Harry this oh gosh" I sed I knew I was going to have to tell Harry but what if he doesn't whant the baby no no I can't think of that "I guess I have to tonight" I sed and Luna just smiled at me "well alright then Draco" Luna sed as she got up  "Draco get some rest I have to go help Harmiony and Pansy but I'm sure everything will work out just fine alright" she sed with a small smile and walked out the door... How is this all going to work with all the danger that has been happening how am I going to keep you safe I thought to myself as I rubed my belly I hid the pregnancy test under the pillow and climbed back in bed fang rested his head on top of my belly as I scratched his head I sitted there waiting for Harry to come back but not without worrying about what he'll do once I tell him...

I can only hope for the best