#19 Yes!

Harry's p.o.v

I fanally finished helping Hagrid get more fire wood because apparently we can't use our magic out hire I ditent mind going outside but now it was already night time and that means I have been away from my dragon for a whole day I was now running to our room to go see my love once I got there I opened the door and was met with Draco reading that damn book again I walked over to him and kissed his cheek then lips
"hy love how are you feeling" I said and he sited up straight "I'm ok but um..." He said not looking at me  "Love what's wrong" I said as I sitted next to him on the bed "Umm i- um" He struggled to say whatever he whanted he ended up pulling something from under his pillow he was still not looking at me something wrong with him  "Love?..." I said and he finally looked at me with a death glear... If looks could kill I'd be six feet under he handed me a white and blue plastic thing I took it and once I got a close look at it I release it was a pregnancy test...
A POSITIVE PREGNANCY TEST!
"oh mirlan is this a joke?" I asked looking at Draco I was trying to ceep a straight face but...but how could I? "No I really am pregnant"
He sed and I was beyond happy I pulled him into a huge hug and kissed him oh mirlan was I happy "Y-your not made" Draco sed how could he think I'd be Made about this!? "Dragon why would I be made? I always wanted children!" I sed and that brought a smile to his face he hugged me tight but I ditent minde it I was so happy! "Umm how are we going to tell my dad?" Draco sed I instantly pulled away from the hug to look at him was he serious or was he joking "Baby I love you I really do but do you want me to die urly!?" I said hoping he'll get what I am saying why... Just why I don't whant to get murdered by my soon to be father in law!...