#22 Sheard scream

As Thay Ran through the forest making sharp left's and Rights Thay managed to loose the wolf that chased after thim or that's what Thay thought but Draco and Lucius knew better than that.

Thay found an empty cave just behind an water fall and decided to take shelter Ther atleast for the night. The wind was getting heavier by each passing second and so did Draco's restlessness.

"My love are you alright..."

Harry asked Draco for what seemed as the hundredths time since Thay got there.

"Just a little restless"

Draco said in more of a whisper than he intended. But to be fair and completely honest he feard for not only his life and the life inside of him but for every one around him including his mate. Draco sat down against Harry infront of the fire for some sort of comfort. Harry whom had sensed his mates fear and obviously discomfort. Wrapped his arms around his mate in an loving and caring yet protective and possessive way he planted a soft kiss on top of Draco's head witch seemed to help calm him atleast for a little. but Draco knew it was not safe not till Thay made it to Cristal falls there Thay could stay atleast until Thay came up with some sort of way to end all this madness and chaos. some how. Draco rested his head in the crook of Harry's neck to try and calm him down even further he knew all this stress was not good at all for his baby. Harry glanced at the big bolder that block the entrance of the cave as he wrapped his tail around his mate and unborn child. Harry looked at Draco's stomach in both relief that Thay wire safe and fear that their child will be born soon Harry could sense it. Draco's stomach was way bigger than an normal pregnant person's stomach. The baby was coming way way WAY to fast for eney baby but then again anything was possible it was Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy soon the be Draco Potter's child.

Draco closed his eyes completely exhausted from everythy that happened in the past few months. He was just glad to be in his mates arms even tho eneyting could happen at eney given moment.

...

The sound of water dripping onto metal and soon the ground seemed to eco all around the room Draco slowly open his eyes to only shute thim again as his eyes adjust to the bright light of the room once Thay whire Draco looked around not remembering coming hire he looked around for Harry and the others but no sine of eney life in sight Draco took a deep breath as he walked over to the door's

...

Harry watched as Draco finally fell asleep but not long after he started trashing around and clawing at Harry's shirt the others started taking noticing of this as Thay silently watched Harry desperately trying to calm his mate down but none said eneyting. Lucius knew what was about to happen once Draco's body suddenly stopped trashing around and planted both his feet on the ground as fast as he could he covered his ear's as an ear shattering scream left Draco's mouth. The whole cave shook but soon stopped as Draco fell silent still asleep in Harry's arms everyone except Lucius looked shoked at Draco Lucius knew Draco tends to scream and cry in his sleep it has been that way since he was only two years old but it all gotten worse once Draco turned six. Lucius still remember that day as if it had happened just a day ago. The night after Draco and his sister's birthday party was the day Lucius found out Draco was no pure blood even tho the Malfoy men are most wanted fore there power and that Thay could give birth to extremely powerful children Draco was still a different matter. That night Draco's night started just like all the others with Lucius sitting in an chair next to Draco's bed Reddy to restrain him if he tryde to hurt himself in his sleep again but something unexpected happened out of no were Draco screamed it broke all the window in the manner. yup the house elf's was not pleased with the young boy at all.

(A/N

Sorry I haven't updated in some time I was busy writing other books that I might published although this not an fan fiction...