#21 Oh my mirlan!

"Congrats M.r Potter you are the father of-" was all the small elf could say before Harry fainted...

JUST KIDDING!!!
.

.

.

.

.

HARRY'S P.O.V

"CONGRATS M.R POTTER YOU ARE THE FATHER OF A HEALTHY BOY!"
The annoying elf said I smiled looking at the image above the coldron I looked at my Dragon but he was fast asleep "Huh the spell drained his energy faster than I thought he will be asleep for about a few minutes or hours" the elf said as she handed me a peace of parchment with the image of our baby our son I puted the Parchment in my pocket then picked up my little Dragon I thanked the elf then started walking to our room I throw my hoodie on the end of the bed as I putted my little Dragon on his side of the bed I took the parchment and putted it on the table next to the bed I kissed my love's head then walked out the room to get myself a glass of water...

Once I returned to the room I stood in awe at the sight of Draco in my hoodie that's clearly way too big for him  I laughed at the sight I walked over to my end of the bed putted my glass of water down on the table then snuggled my soon to be wife.
I'm planning on proposing to Dray that's why I offered to help Snipe Ron and Hagrid gather fire wood yesterday so I could asked Snipe if it was ok If I ask Dray to marry me and if he could smooth Luceus into the idea so he doesn't kill me!... Or give me a nother black eye... I sighed then closed my eyes and as soon as I thought I was close to drifting off to sleep Luna bursted thro the door casing me and Dray to shoot up we started hearing howling and glass braking "THERE HERE!" Luna yelled and my first instinct was to grab Draco pick him up and run with Luna to where the others are with their wands out ready to atack Pansy was holding Harmiony's Hand Ron had Blaz close to his chest Luceus had ahold of Snipe's sleeve Fang was standing infront of Luna just incase and Hagrid was ready to shoot with his magic gun Dray had a hand full of my t-shirt while shaking he had his other hand on his stomach and it looked like he was going to cry I holded Dray closer to my chest as I turned into my Devil from witch basically is I get stronger faster and taller I have horns on top of my head a tail with a sharp poisons spike that I can Juse to kill eney cretor except my mate because Draco's amuine  but right now I Jused my tail and raped it around Dray's leg all the way up to his stomach in a protective way my hands get covered in black scales my teeth get sharper and I get claws also the white part of my eyes (I don't know what it's called) turn completely black and the grean part turns red..."OMG" Blaz screamed once he saw me I Growled tighten my grip on my mate everyone looked at me then decided to turn into their inharatan's form's except for Luceus and Draco even though Thay got inharatan's but now was not the time to question thim I looked at the window to see tree branches swinging every where nocking down everything in their way but some how a wolf and I could tell it's an alpha made it past the branches and broke through the window "THIS WAY" Snipe yelled as he ran with Luceus out the back door I picked Draco up and Run behind everyone else the wolf started running slowly after us as we ran into the Woods.

Hy sorry for the short chapter but I have a question do you guys think I should make a nother Drarry fanfic or a Bakutodo fanfic or maybe a Tomco fanfic

Bottom Draco x top Harry?

HARRY POTTER
...
bottom Bakugo x Top Todoroki?

MY HERO ACADEMY
...
BOTTOM TOM X TOP MARCO?

STAR V/S THE VORCES OF EVIL

LET ME KNOW PLEASE!!! ಥ‿ಥ