Day Seven

"Jeez, of all people, why us?" Groaned me as I swung my legs in the air

"Jeez, of all people, why us?" Groaned me as I swung my legs in the air. A certain brunette mounted himself next to me and threw his legs on either side of the branch. He leaned against the trunk, curling his lips in an amused smile.

"You're the student event manager, so-"

"Exactly. I am the event manager. They can't just kick me here to keep watch when they're all in the basement snogging the life out of each other!" I cut him, if only for the sake of forgetting about our proximity. Somehow, he always managed to make my stomach a gymnast.

"I mean, if you're willing, we can snog the life out of each other too." He replied.

Two forward rolls. One somersault backwards. Okay, stomach, please, don't start being weird around this guy again.

"I-I just wanted to say..." I trailed on, trying to fight off the blush.

"That you like me?" He offered.
This flirt.

"Yes- WAIT, NO. I MEAN, NO!"

His laughs filled my ears which I bet were too red to go unnoticed.

"Relax, stupid. Though, next time if you're planning to invite your crush to a party anonymously, do remember to change your PFP." He said, winking, before leaning in to plant a kiss on my cheek.

Talk about getting a cardiac arrest while sitting on a tree branch.