5. "Hurt by his words!"

Guys this part is also written by @maahimalhotra12!

And here you guys go! Enjoyyyy!!!!

....

Next day (Tuesday)
Malhotra Mansion

(Manik's room)

Neyonika who went to wake manik up.... But saw him already getting ready in front of the mirror.

Neyonika : Kya baat hai mannu.....aaj tu itni subha utha kr taiyaar bhi ho gaya !!

Manik : Vo Mom.....maine socha ki aaj aapko chutti de du ek din ki !!

Neyonika : Accha jii !!

Manik : Haan jii

Neyonika : Jaldi aa ja breakfast ke liye... Nandu tera wait kr rehi hogi !!

(Neyonika's outfit)

(Manik's outfit)

Listening this Manik remembered he didn't inform Nandini that he would not be able to pick her so he quickly took his mobile and messaged her .

After his breakfast he left to pick Soha for University.

Murthy Mansion

(Nandini's Bedroom)

Abhi entered Nandini's bedroom to wake her up for University and saw her sleeping cutely hugging Smurfy who was snuggling to her.
He went and sat beside her and caressing her hair said

(Abhimanyu's outfit)

Abhimanyu : Babydoll wake up!!

Nandini : 5 mins bhaiyuu
(Said in a sleepy voice)

Abhi sat their caressing her hair and after 5 mins woke her up

Nandini : Good morning bhaiyuu !!
(Kissing his cheek)

Abhimanyu : Good morning babydoll !!
(Kissing her forehead)
I'll be leaving for Uni now.... you freshen up Manik will be coming soon to pick you for University.

Nandini : Okay bhaiyuu !!

He left kissing her forehead once again and Nandini kissed smurfy's head and went to freshen up without wasting time as she wants to talk to Manik .

After getting ready for University Nandini went down only to see Ishita as Raman already went office .