14. "Tried to give up on life!"

Note: In this chapter, the starting part where manik is self talking is before he fall unconscious! I didn't mentioned about it in previous chapter because of suspense! 😁

M A N I K

Fuck!

I messed it!

I messed every fucking thing that was in between us!

What should I do?

Why the fuck I can't have control my anger?

I fucking lost my bunny! Maybe forever!

I didn't know when tears started falling from my eyes!

Today I don't have any control on my tears!

I just can't hold them back! I just can't!

Why God why I did this? I should have tried to act calmly but no, my stupid mind win over my heart!

Cabir was right, I should always listen to my heart ignoring my mind! He used to say someday my anger will destroy something very beautiful and I realise he was right!

Cabir! How can I forgot this? I need to ask for his help!

He will surely help me!

But not now! I can't go Infront of him like this!

I need to console myself first!

Nothing happened manik, nandini will come back to you! You will surely win her back!

I whispered sweet nothings to myself but all went in vain as those words of her rang in my mind making me insane!

How can she say this? Doesn't her heart ache saying these painful words to her bunny?

Thinking about all these, more tears escaped from my eyes breaking me down completely!

I can't, I just can't take this anymore!

I moved to the bedside table and opened the second drawer and took out two pills and gulped them in a go!

I didn't care about it's after effects, all I care is that I can't take this pain anymore!

And in some minutes only I started feeling dizzy!

I know what's happening now!

"Your Mani needs you bunny! Forgive him please!" I muttered before darkness engulfed me!

I didn't knew what happened after that!

T H I R D   P E R S O N ' S   P O V

Listening sounds from the secret room of the mansion, Kaka got worried as he saw Manik and Nandini went inside and he can't afford anymore loss as he already knew about the cold war going between them!

Nyonika just left to her NGO some minutes ago only and now no one was there in the mansion except for the servants and bodyguards including Ramesh Kaka, the head of the servants!

His tension filled face turned more worried as he saw Nandini going out of the mansion running with tears steaming down her cheeks!

He moved upwards to the room but didn't dared to went inside as he knew about manik's anger!

He just sat at the bench near the door waiting for Manik to come outside but deep down he knows he won't!