13. "In a deep mess!"

A special update dedicated to: chikuniki
Hope you like it dear!!

....

Ignoring all the confusing and irritating thoughts off his mind, Manik tried focusing on his driving but failing miserably! All those thoughts have created a havoc in his mind and now these thoughts are irritating him to no end!!

Getting annoyed, he parks his car at a side and moved outside! He looked here and there in his surroundings and noticed that he has reached near a beach which fortunately or unfortunately, was nandini's favorite beach and they had spent most of their time there!
Shit!

He realised, being lost in her thoughts he has drove without noticing where he is leading to!

And then again he saw something rather someone which makes his blood boil! Mahir and Nandini were busy playing with water!

Just by looking at them, it looks as if they were really very enjoying! Suddenly Nandini was about to fall  due to slippery slope of water under her feet but before she can, Mahir saves her and they had a cute eye-lock! But soon they averted there gaze realising their compromising position!

Here, Manik who was noticing their each and every move was controlling his anger but after seeing them in such a close and intimate position, his all patience flew away into dustbin and he started walking towards a laughing Nandini and smiling Mahir!

Soon he reached near them and that was when they noticed Manik there!!

"Woah Man! I never knew you was following us! Are you a stalker!" Mahir spoke To Manik in order to tease him but poor soul didn't knew he was already burning in rage and he was pouring oil in fire!

Manik passed him a deadly look oh no, a glare more precisely before grabbing nandini's arm and taking her away with him!

She was shouting at him non stop and he let her blabber whatever she wants without paying an heed to her pleads!

He took her to his car and made her sit inside without paying any heed to her shouts!

He moved back to his side and sit on driver's seat and started driving the car!

He looked towards Nandini to see if she was fine or not, but to his utter dismay she was still cursing him with anger in her eyes!

According to him, she was looking the most cutest girl in the entire world! 'She looks so hot and cute when she's angry!' —He thought!

Her cheeks were puffy and eyes red! Her nose flaring in anger and smoke coming out of her ears! This look of her made her more aww-dorable!

Not being able to control anymore, Manik quickly plastered a tight kiss on her cheek taking her by shock! She looked at him with her doe shaped eyes that were wide due to sudden shock! It was unexpected!

Soon she recovered from the shock and passed him a glare muttering 'Monster' to herself but fortunately or unfortunately, he heard her!

"I listened it!" He spoke with a duh tone looking at the road ahead!

"Good for you!" She snapped at him sternly and rudely which did hurt him but he cared less and started whistling to avoid his hurt-ness behind the mask of cool face!

But whom he was kidding to? Nandini was his best friend or maybe still is but just away because of his stupidity only! He might have forget everything about her but she remembers everything, every single detail of him!