8. "Making him understand!"

This part is also written by @maahimalhotra12!!!!

So here you guys go!!!..

Enjoyyyy!!!!

....

Next day
(Malhotra Mansion)
(8 A.m. morning)

All the younger clans were still  sleeping in the theatre room. When Dhruv and Alya woke up they saw everyone still sleeping and thought to wake everyone as it's a weekday and they have college.
Dhruv and Alya one by one woke everyone up and told them to freshen up and come and at last went to MaNan.

Dhruv : Buddy.....Buddy...!! Get up !!
(Said shaking Manik)

Manik who was sleeping cuddling with Nandini opened his eyes little feeling someone shaking him and saw dhruv.

Dhruv : Buddy.....get up and wake Pari also!! We have college today.

Manik : Yeahh....you go !! We are coming!!
(Said to dhruv who nodded his head and went)

Manik turned towards Nandini and saw her sleeping with a cute pout and snuggling to him. He smiled looking at her kissed her forehead.

Manik : Nandu.... get up.....!!
(Said caressing her hairs but Nandini just snuggled into his warmth)

Manik : Nandu....get up. We will get late for college !!

Nandini woke up rubbing her eyes cutely listening to him.

Manik : Don't rub your eyes like this...it will become red !!
(Said and hold her hands to stop her)

Nandini stopped her movement and looked at him frowning as she forgot what she is doing here and after few seconds she remembered yesterday's night out.

Nandini : Good Morning !!

Manik : Good Morning Bunnyy !! Come let's go and freshen up.
(Said getting up and extended his hand for her)

Nandini : Yeahh..!!
(Got up without holding his hand and moved out)

Manik looked at her and then his hand. He felt bad somewhere deep down in his heart it was saying that her changed behaviour is because of what he said and his behaviour but he thought she would have told him if it was the reason....but he forgot that he didn't let her speak when she wanted to tell him.
Sighing he went to his room to freshen up.

Dining table

All the youngsters and Malhotra couple where sitting in the dining table chatting and waiting for MaNan to come. Nandini came downstairs and saw everyone waiting for them

(Raj's outfit)

(Neyonika's outfit)

(Cabir's outfit)

(Dhruv's outfit)

(Mukti's outfit)

(Abhimanyu's outfit)