6. "A drunk Night!"

This part is also written by @maahimalhotra12!!!

So here you guys go!!!! Enjoyyyyyy!!!!

....

Next Morning
(Saturday)

Murthy Mansion

Ishita was preparing breakfast with the help of servents as today is Weekend and Murthy and Malhotra's do their breakfast together.

(Ishita's outfit)

Raman and Abhimanyu were discussing about some project sitting in the living room.

(Abhimanyu's outfit)

(Raman's outfit)

When Malhotra's entered...Raman and Abhi who saw them stood up and welcomed them.
Neyonika excused herself and went to help Ishita with breakfast and the rest settled down and started talking

(Neyonika's outfit)

(Manik's outfit)

(Raj's outfit)

Raj : Ooyee meri girlfriend kaha hai ??
(Asked To Raman )

Raman : Teri girlfriend nhi hai vo.....meri beti hai !! Aur vo garden mai hai...!!
(Replied narrowing his eyes at first )

Raj & Manik : Possessive Oldie !!
(Said together)

Abhi chuckled listening them and Raman glared at both father and son who sat unaffected .

They heard giggling sound and turned towards entrance and saw Nandini giggling and running behind Smurfy to catch him....who is in mood to play today .
Seeing her giggling freely they all smiled and Raj said loudly so that she can hear

(Nandini's outfit)

Raj : Today my girlfriend did not even hug me !! She didn't even give me her beautiful smile . It's okay I'll manage..!!
(Said dramatically making a sad face)

Nandini heard him and she knew he was acting to gain her attention and she went towards them and gave her beautiful smile to all except Manik she gave him a small smile.

Nandini : Hello my handsome and hot boyfriend !!
(Said kissing his cheek and winked at last)