[Headcannon] Instagram usernames

Kai: hotflameykai

This one has an interesting story. Kai always wanted to have strange username. Sadly he couldn't thought of anything, so he just set his username to kaismith. But one day Nya stole his phone (it was a dare from Skylor btw) and changed his name to hotflameykai. He liked it so much that he stuck with it.

---

Nya: ninjagirl_nya

After the events of S6 (because Jay and Nya still remember the Nadakhan incident) she was very upset that they criticise her about being a girl. Jay comforted her and told her not to listen to all the haters and continue on. That's why Nya sets her username to ninjagirl_nya so people can know that she is not ashamed of herself being a girl and people eventually started idolising her.

---

Jay: motormouth_jay

Jay let Cole choose his username Cole had two in mind the first was mouthoflightning or motormouth_jay but he eventually choose the second option.

---

Cole: cake_lover_cole

He is obsessed with cake so that's his username. (Seliel came up with it)

---

Lloyd: might_gn_lloyd

Gn means green ninja. He made his own username all by himself (which he is proud of himself)

---

Skylor: hotflameykaisgf

She wanted to match her username with Kai because... Why not? They are a couple after all.

---

Zane: zanejulienofficial

He is a simple man I guess :)

---

Pixal: futuremrsjulien

This one also has an interesting story. Since Pixal doesn't use Instagram that much Zane logged into her account and changed her username to this. He is really planning to propose to her someday.

---

Akita: wolfgirl_akita

She just copied Nya. She also thinks Lloyd likes it.

---

Katelyn: cute_angel_kate

She just likes it very much. Actually Katelyn changed her username too many times but Matteo always call her cute and her mom calls her angel so for one last time changed her username to this.

---

Matteo: matteosanchez

He is a simple man too (Katelyn admires that).

---

Seliel: the_phantom_girl

Seliel doesn't really care about what is her username. She just gave her phone to Cole and he choose this one (She ended up liking it).