[One-shot] Meeting my Idol (Jaya)

Nya's POV

I can't believe it's my birthday already. The party so far is a big success. I just turned 21 and I am old enough to drink alcohol. Kai and Cole are already drunk and danced to the music like complete idiots.

"Looks like you owe me 20 bucks Lloyd." Jay said with a chuckle. Lloyd opened his wallet with a pout and gave Jay his money.

Jay and Lloyd made a bet that Cole and Kai will get drunk in the first 30 minutes. Much to Lloyd's disappointment they got drunk in the 25th minute of the party.

"I guess I should never doubt these two idiots." Lloyd shook his head, really disappointed.

Then Lloyd was called by Harumi and he went to talk with her. Since Harumi's redemption we became really good friends so I invited her to my birthday.

"Do you like your party so far?" Jay asked, turning to me with his signature smile.

"Yeah, it's great!" I replied, taking a sip from my tequila.

"I am glad. Me and the boys took a lot of effort to make this party." He said, sneaking an arm around my waist. "Do you want to make your birthday even more special?" He asked out of a sudden.

"I don't think you can make it more special but I will trust you on this one." I said, winking at him.

Jay chuckled while searching for something in his pocket. After a bit of searching he facepalm himself. "Oh man, I forgot your gift in my car. I will come back." He said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I giggled at his forgetfulness and finished my tequila. While I waited for Jay, I started looking at what the others were doing. Cole and Kai were sitting on the table drinking while Skylor looked at them unamused, Lloyd was dancing with Harumi being genuinely happy, Zane was with Pix of course and they were laughing together.

After defeating the Overlord again everything in Ninjago is at peace once again. My powers started coming back but the ninja still didn't had theirs. They are hoping that they will come back but for now we are enjoying our lives.

"I am here!" I heard Jay yell as he waved an envelope in his hands. He ran at me and gave it to me. "Happy birthday Nya!"

"Thank you Jay." I said as I opened the envelope and I couldn't believe what was in there. I started squealing.

"Tickets for a Tomorrow x Together 'greet and meet'!" I pounced on Jay, making him chuckle.

Tomorrow x Together are my favorite K-pop group. I've always wanted to see them in person and now I have the chance to do so.

"I heard that they were supposed to come here in Ninjago but then it got cancelled because of the Overlord. It was confirmed yesterday that they are coming now but sadly only one of them will come." Jay explained and I got sad a little.

Only one of them is coming? I wonder what happened to the others but to be honest I won't come here too. Ninjago is very tricky and always happens something bad so I would be scared to come here too.

"And who is that brave sould?" I joked taking a sip from my newly ordered tequila.

"Someone named Huening Kai or something like that."

After he said that I spilled my tequila. Huening Kai is my litteral bias... and I am going to meet him tomorrow! I started screaming with excitement, startling the others a little but they ignored me short after.

"That's the best birthday present ever!" I gave Jay a peck on his lips.

When I pulled away Jay started laughing. I looked at him while wondering what is he laughing about. After he calmed down gave me the biggest hug ever. "I'm happy that you liked it." He said.