[Headcannon] Languages they speak

Kai:
He knows English and French. He learned French in school and English is his native language.

Nya:
She knows English, French and Chinese. Kai gave her lessons at French but she forgot it a little as time flew by. Just like Kai, English is her native language. She took private Chinese lessons when she was little.

Jay:
He knows English, Korean and a little Mandarin. Just like everyone English is his native language. Edna forced him to learn Korean because one of his relatives is from Korea. He learns Mandarin just for fun.

Cole:
He knows only English because he is too lazy to learn a language.

Lloyd:
He knows English, Chinese and a little bit of French. Nya is the one who helps him on his Chinese lessons. He started learning French since he was little (that's the only thing he liked about Darkley's).

Skylor:
(the list is big) She can speak English, Deutsch, French, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Russian. She is just good at learning new languages.

Zane:
Every language you can imagine (because he is a nindroid you know).

Pixal:
Same as Zane (her favourite one is Korean)

Akita:
She knows English and Mandarin. She knows Mandarin because it's her native language (I have a headcanon the most of the population of the Never Realm speaks Mandarin) and she learned English because of Lloyd (but she knew a little bit of English even before she met Lloyd).

Katelyn:
She knows English, Korean and Deutsch. She learned Korean because she is a big fan of K-pop and wants to understand what they are singing. She also learned Deutsch in school.

Matteo:
He knows English, Spanish and Russian. Spanish is his native language. He learned English and Russian in school.

Seliel:
She knows English and Hindi. Her aunt is half-indian so she learned the language just for her and of course her native language is English.

Sun-Young:
She knows Korean, Chinese and English. Korean is her native language but due to being adopted by Chinese family her native language is also Chinese. She learned English because she wanted to be understood globally.

Chae-Yeong:
English and Korean. Her native language is Korean and she learned English because it was necessary to do.