[One-shot] A new start (Pixane)

A/N: This is Human Pixane AU one-shot. Also this is not canon to my next generation stuff.

Zane's POV

I'm practically in euphoria right now,

Ever since Pixal told me she is pregnant, I've been over the moon with excitement. I have dreamed about this moment since I first met her 6 years ago. Not many know this but I have always wanted to be a father one day and it's finally becoming a reality.

Right now I am with Cole while Pixal is giving birth to our first child. I was pacing around while Cole tried to calm me down. The others wanted to stay at the monastery so the hospital won't be crowded. Cole was the one who volunteered to come with us since he is my best friend.

"Zane, I know that you are excited but please sit down." Cole pleaded. "You are making me feel dizzy."

I sat next to Cole and he wrapped an arm around me. "Sorry Cole, I just can't believe it's finally happening. I am going to be a father!" I said and my eyes lit up.

"Gosh you are more excited than Jay ever was when Nya was giving birth the first time." Cole shook his head in amusement.

Let's just say that Jay was more worried than excited when Jayden was coming along. The poor dude almost fainted when Nya told him that she was giving birth.

Thankfully for everyone, I took in the situation surprisingly well. I am always so calm in a moment of panic and everyone envied me. Suddenly me and Cole heard a little scream coming from the birthing room.

"I hope she is alright." I said, finally feeling the pressure of the situation.

I really wanted to stay with her but the doctors and Cole convinced me to stay outside. Poor Pixal is probably in so much pain right now. Then the nurse came out of the room and turned to me.
"Mr. Julien, your wife wants you to come inside." She said and I felt so nervous.

"You can do this buddy. Go support your wife in this!" Cole encouraged me and with a deep breath, I followed the nurse.

---

Pixal's POV

I thought giving birth would be easy but I was wrong for the first time in ever. While the doctor encouraged me to push, I felt like that I would be able to do it but all I want right now is Zane. It hurts so much!

The doctor said to the nurse to fetch Zane. After a moment she came back with my husband. He immediately came to my side and grabbed my hand.

"Do not worry my dear, I'm here!" He whispered and kissed my sweaty forehead.

"Okay here it comes, I need one final push." The doctor said and I pushed as hard as I could. Then after a few precious seconds the room filled with baby's cries.

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Julien, you have a healthy baby girl." The doctor announced, giving our daughter into my arms.

I actually did it! We are finally holding our baby girl after nine months. She had a blonde hair just like her father. Sadly her eyes are closed and we can't say if she has my or his eyes.

"Oh my goodness, she is so beautiful," Zane said with tears in his eyes and the biggest smile on his face. I have never seen him this happy. "and look, she has your cute little nose." He remarked booping my nose.

"Well she has your hair so we are even now." I said playfully and he leaned for a quick kiss.

"Sorry to interrupt your adorable moment but we need to take the baby for a check up." The nurse said. We were kind of sad that they took our daughter away but it was for her own good.