Chapter five

"Lay down." Rafe says and I obey.

I'm not sure if it's the alcohol or my nerves making me want to throw up right now. I know I said earlier that Rafe made me feel relaxed, I completely take that back. I'm twenty one, I need to get this over with.

Rafe hovers over my still body and I take a deep breath when he puts his hand on my stomach.

"You're okay. I won't touch you without permission." He says in my ear.

This is the exact opposite of what I thought having sex with Rafe would be like.

He slowly drags his hand up my stomach and stops right below my boob. He looks at me for a second and I nod my head.

"I'm going to lift your shirt, okay?" He says and I nod again.

He slides the black top up enough for both my boobs to be exposed.

"No bra?" He questions.

"This shirt looks better without one." I shrug.

He licks his lips and looks down at my hardening nipples. I've never felt my boobs ache like this before, begging to be touched.

He lowers his hand down and squeezes gently.

"These are perfect." He grunts. I try to hide my embarrassment by looking away from him. At least it's almost dark in here, that makes me feel more comfortable.

My head snaps back and I let out a gasp when I feel his cold tongue rubbing against my nipple. I can feel his mouth forming into a smirk against the skin. He continues to massage the left one and I can't help but let out a moan.

He removes his mouth from my nipple and I almost pout.

"How old are you?" He asks.

"Twenty-one," I say and he nods his head. "How about you?"

"Twenty-three," He says. I don't think I've ever spoken to a guy older than me before.

"Is that okay?" He asks and I nod. "Good."

He loosens his grip on my boob and lets his hand fall onto my stomach.

"Can I touch you?" He asks.

"Yeah." I whisper.

I watch his hand travel down my stomach and stop at the waist band of my shorts. I study his face while he plays with my button. He looks hungry and I can tell he's holding himself back for me. When I hear my zipper slide down I pay attention to his hand again.

His tongue flicks over his lips again when he sees my red lace underwear. Before taking the shorts off, he gets off the bed and stands at the bottom. He pulls his shirt over his head and I melt. His abs are shining, I can tell his stomach is smooth. My eyes gaze to his rib cage where many bruises lay.

I want to ask him where he got them but I don't want to upset or anger him. He must have gotten them the night he was full of blood. I wonder what happened?

Before I can open my mouth to ask, he's sliding his jeans down his legs. I gulp when I see his bulge through his boxers. I'm so lucky I'm drunk right now because I would be completely freaking out.

He lays himself on the bed again, his face just hovering over my throbbing core. Once my shorts are off and thrown somewhere else in the room,  I nip my legs close together, almost embarrassed for him to see me naked down there.

"No." He says. He puts his hand between my thighs and pulls them open with one attempt. His face is completely exposed now and my face heats from embarrassment.