chapter 7

To say, Hades was angry would have been understatement. He was furious to have his artefact defiled in such a manner. It had a curse and a piece of soul of the same person I had in my forehead, someone called Tom Riddle. I was surprised father didn’t blast this person into pieces, though he was sure to have very painful time in the underworld after he died.

He took some time to contain his anger.

“Congratulations son! You have successfully completed your quest. At such a young age no less.” He complimented.

I blushed at the compliment. I didn’t agree with the young age comment though. I am definitely old enough now. I will reach two digits only in a year and two months!

“Father.” I said slowly.

“I was planning on going to the camp tomorrow. I can visit weekly this way, can’t I?”I said quietly. It would have been nice to spend all remaining time here but I think visiting weekly is better than not being able to visit for while six months.

“of course, you can! Are you sure you want to stay at camp, though? You can live in the mansion I bought, there won’t be any demigod brats to disturb you too.”he said.

“I am sure father. I want to give camp a try and I want to have demigod brats as you say it around me. I don’t want to live alone.”i  said.

“Oh as long as you are sure. Be warned though, I will have to claim you after you reach there. You can’t hide your identity from Chiron. He has been around demigods for  thousand years, he at the very least will recognise your weapons and Stygian iron has been wielded by my children. He is bound to inform it to the council.The magic of camp is connected to us gods. As soon as I accept you as my son before the council, everyone will know you as my son. And as you know my children have never been welcomed there.”He said dejected.

I swallowed, “Will it get you in trouble with Zeus?”

“Don’t worry about that. I will handle it. He would have known about you sooner or later. He is king of gods after all.” He replied.

“I will try camp then.” I said.

“As you wish. You can still live in the mansion if you don’t like the camp.”

“Thanks father.”

“Oh and hand me the sceptre and stone for while. Will you? ”He asked

“of course” I handed him stone and the sceptre. They glowed for a while and in place of them was a ring and the wand. He handed me the ring and destroyed the wand in the puff of fire.

“The wand has changed its owner a lot of times, it may not considered you your master. It’s better if you gain your own wand like others. The sceptre is still yours though, rotate the ring towards your palm to change it to the sceptre and rotate it again to change back to ring.”He explained.

I put on the ring; it was made of platinum with resurrection stone set on it but it looked like black diamond rather than stone. I rotated it once, and it changed to the sceptre, it was same as before but looking as if it’s fresh out of the forges.