1.

Y/n = male/he-him
(TAKING REQUEST!!)

NATE X OCB

- MINE AND MINE ONLY

word count: 766

Working for the Jacobs was a dream come true, the pay was great, the hours were amazing and everyone was overall really nice to me - everyone except my child hood bully Nate Jacobs. His father owned the company and in return that made him my boss. He was very strange; Always asked me to do weird or impossible tasks, testing my limits and boundary's, but most of all he flirted with me constantly.

[third person]

"Good-morning y/n" Nate smiled as the male sat down next to him. "Good-morning.." he sat down getting everything ready to beginning his assignment. Nate watched him like a Hawk, giving him a water bottle like he did every morning. "I like your pants today, they make your body look tight" he said teasingly knowing y/n got easily embarrassed - he began to blush flustered. "Don't talk so casual while we're at work Nate.." the smaller bit his lip looking up at him; Nate's adorable his doe eyes.

"Why what's wrong" He grinned ear to ear watching him take a sip of his water, "Mm nothing...I'm just tired - now do your work" y/n brushed him off ignoring him for about forty-five minutes; And then it happened. Y/n felt his member starting to grow under the tight jeans he wore, his face a deep red. He looked over at Nate who's face looked smug. "Nate..." y/n whispered to him, but he ignored him getting up, someone calling him into his office to make a phone call.

Y/n sat there minute before his name was called into the office by his higher up. He got up embarrassed getting a few looks from people who that his pants looks suspicious; The male sped walking into the office shut the door behind him quickly. "Hello," he was greeted to a dark office, Nate sitting in his office chair. "Nate what do you want..?" He came closer to the desk standing a few centimetres away. "I noticed your not feeling to well," he stood up towering over him, walking away the desk.

"I...I'm not- i hate to take a sick day but I'm just feeling so hot and~" Nate interrupted. "Horny," he smirked immediately walking behind him making y/n turn around leaning against the desk nervous. "What did you do to that water.." he bit his lip gently, his face full of blush at this point, legs shaking, tip dripping of precum. Y/n sat down onto the Nate desks looking at him moving closer, forcing his legs open.

"Just a drug...your not winning that presentation...you'll be to sore Tomorrow to come to work" Nate ran his hand up the boys thighs, "Nate...don't~"y/n started to let moans slip out of his mouth feeling Nate grinding up against his ass, his asshole was now swollen and wet, sensitive to the touch and rendition of even dry humping. "How about we get these pesky clothes off..." he began to run his hand up his dress shirt.

Nate toyed with y/n nipples, undoing the buttons with his other hand using his hips to hold y/n in place. "Mm...Nate, that feels...Amazing" he gasped drugged out feeling extremely aroused. "Yeah baby...just wait till you feel me inside" he smirked getting the shirt fully off. Y/n could only imagine the pleasures - needing to fuck the drugs out of his system like a cat in heat.

Nate leaned down kissing down the others body starting to suck and lick over his nipples. "Fuck...yea..like that" the smaller mumbled feeling the extreme pleasure. Nate continued to nibbled on the smallers nipples, undoing his pants all the while. Once he got his pants undone he saw the massive boner peaking up from under his grey boxers - leaking pre cum.

He got his pants off and next his boxers kissing down the boys abs, he licked down and up his vline kissing down onto the tip of his dick, then kissed his thighs sloppily before getting down to his hole, pushing his tongue in the swollen wet hole. Y/n started to moan softly arching his back. "Deeper.." he whined feel Nate lick around his hole sloppily, Nate kept going keeping stopping from time to time to edge the boy.

"I...i can't hold it in Nate..." he whined his name to let him know he was close, causing Nate to grin while he proceeded. "Cum on my fucking tongue..."