4.

NATE JACOBS X JULES VAUGHN

-LET ME HELP YOU

(step siblings AU)

"Jules what the fuck," Nate barged into her room angrily. Jules quickly pull up her sheets flushed not expecting Nate to come in. "What Nate...get out" she shut off her phone. "Where's my football jersey" he scanned her laying in bed. "I-I don't know so get lost." She said shakily. "Yeah sure you don't...bet you used it for some instagram pictures- just give me it!" He paused to look at her.

"What are you doing under there?" He cocked a brow as she looked up at him embarrassed. "What are you doing" he tugged at her blanket. "Nate stop.." she whined as the blanket came off revealing her princess wand. "I told you to stop" she whined almost in pain wanting to be done with this boner now. "Your just touching your self? Door unlocked" he stared at bit looking at her see through mesh top, Jules nipples rock hard.

"Why are you staring you- you don't serious think- ew Nate your my step brother!" She looked at him
Flushed in the face, "I can help you though.." he moved in between her legs now. "Want me to?" Jules backed up a bit. "N-Nate...we shouldn't" he smirked now staring to kiss her neck slowly. "But you want to.." he moved his hand to her member stroking softly being gentle with her.

"Mm...your not wrong" Jules moved her hips to align with his. Jules reached to unzip Nate's pants now. "You want me to fuck you...you know your dads home.." Nate wasn't opposed to the idea, "I'm prepped...it'll be quick" Jules reassured him rubbing his bulge. "Fine quick...and rough" he slipped down his jeans, then his boxers letting his cock spring out hitting her hole.

"Cmon...put it in" Nate did as Jules said slowly moving it in before getting started. "Fuck...slipped in so easily.." he began to thrust like a rabid rabbit. "N-Nate...your huge- mmph it feels~ so great" Jules moaned softly into his chest as he continued. "Yeah..you like it like that...nice and rough Ah?" He continued pumping away watching Jules stroke herself.

"I'm close~" Jules added as Nate groaned. "Hurry up...before we get caught" he groaned gasping slight feeling his own climax coming. "Good girl..cum for me...cum baby" Nate praised her softly speeding up his thrusts as Jules came on her stomach moaning softly now into Nate's hand. "A-Ah...Nate!"