5.

-NATE JACOBS X CASSIE HOWARD - UNCLE AU

-SWEET UNCLE

word count: 2210

Nate Jacobs was Cassie's uncle, after her mom married his brother - they were more or less family. The times he saw her most was after he cheerleading practice when he picked her up in his red caddy - usually they stopped and got a burger from McDonald's and then headed home, but this time they went back to his place.

Cassie said, "That's like three years, Uncle, Nate . You really should date. You got this lovely house, and you drive a super sexy car. You could be quite the lady's man." She brushed his hair back with her hand. "And you got all your hair," she laughed clearly joking since he was only in his 30s.

Nate again questioned his niece's intentions. Was she coming on to him? Or was his niece merely playfully teasing? He knew she was still a wee bit drunk after her cheerleading practice He decided two could play this game. "What about you? You are gorgeous. Boys have to be blowing up your phone. Why are you stumbling out of a car full of girls on a Saturday night when every boy in the county would drop everything they were doing to go out with you?" He asked being a bit flirty back.

A solemnity filled her face as she responded, "I don't want to waste my time with boys. I am going off to college in the fall. Then I will date. Boys have no clue what girls want. They want one thing. Maybe two, but they don't include making a girl feel special. The world doesn't revolve around their penis. I hope college is different."

"Oh baby girl, it's worse. Guys don't learn that until girls like you knock them down a couple of pegs. Then, eventually, they get it. But, in the meantime, you have lost out on all those experiences. Believe it or not, guys are deeper than just one or two things. Their egos, for instance, while large, are fragile," he confided.

She responded, "I know. But, the truth is, I am a little insecure myself. Girls have egos too. I hear the other girls talk. They sound so confident. I don't know. Let's talk about something else. I don't want to talk about this anymore. It's a buzzkill."

Nate could see he upset her, so he didn't press the issue. "Come here," he said, opening his arms for a hug.

She wrapped he arms around him and hugged him tightly. Then, she buried her head where the shoulder and neck meet. She fought back her tears and was strangely distracted by his fragrance. There was a faded hint of cologne, but there was a genuine muskiness to his natural scent. His firm grasp made her feel secure and safe. The combination of his hug and his masculine aroma made her loins tingle. She hugged him tighter, and for unknown reasons, she kissed his neck. She enjoyed the bitterness yet sweet taste of his soft skin. Her mind raced. What was she doing? Why was he turning her on so much? For God's sake, he is my Uncle. MY UNCLE! Oh, but he tasted so good. Was she that drunk? She could feel her vaginal muscles move inside. What seemed to be an eternity was only a few seconds.