6.

-NATE JACOBS X CASSIE HOWARD

-GO AHEAD AND CRY

word count: 1103

The night began cold. The darkness making youth become alive as the streets started to become filled with freedom, and fascination.

Cassie stood in the drive way on this September night waiting on this Friday, for Nate Jacobs to come pick her up just like clock work. Once he finally pulled up to the drive way her face lit up. Cassie crawled in the car looking at the time seeing it was exactly midnight, before she could get a word out - Nate Jacobs lips were against hers passionately kissing her just for a moment his presence so close to her made her legs rub together.

He pulled away looking down at her small face. "Miss me?" He muttered before looming away beginning to drive. Cassie nodded a little bit. "Maybe.." her face turned a deep red watching as Nate drove heading to East highland lake where they liked to park to fool around.

"I didn't think you'd still come...don't you feel bad- sleeping with you best-friends ex." Nate had a smirk plastered on his face.

"I can keep a secret you know" she bit her lip softly watching him stare out the window in the pitch black sky, he moved his free hand onto her thigh rubbing softly. "I know baby.." he hummed under his breath. "If you ever did tell her...I'd fucking kill you" he smile faded and his grip on her thigh strengthened.

"I won't tell a soul" Cassie said quietly putting her hand over his gently watching him turn in the parking lot, parking quickly. "I've been waiting to fuck you all day." Nate growled under his breath taking off his seatbelt moving closer to her, not kissing her just her teasing her. "I can't stop thinking about you-" Cassie started before being cut off.

"Have you been wanting me? Missing me?" He asked move his hand between her thighs making a soft whine escape her lips. "Ofcourse I've been missing you..." she muttered looking up softly spreading her legs a bit. "I think of you be all the time" she moved closer to him wanting ra kiss.

"No kissing yet, I wanna hear what you think about...do you think about me touching you?" She nods the. He starts going again. "Do you think about me when you touch yourself..." he grinned starting to rub her clothed clit with his thumb slowly, she let out a softly moan leaning into his touch.

"Y-yes...I do...I can't help it" Cassie's cheeks were flushed red as they made eye contact. "Come here" he made her close her legs as he pulled his hand away, patting his lap as he adjusted his seat soon after. Cassie crawled on his lap, her cotton shorts riding up a little bit. Nate Jacobs was hard as a rock under his jeans. "Take off your shorts.." he raised a brow slowly watching her. "Are you sure no one will see us Nate.." he just smirked in response.

"If you want we can go to my house, I already told you-" Cassie shook her head. "Noooo your walls are so thin I feel like your parents can hear everything" she pouted a bit watching his hands trail down her waist leading the shorts down her thighs then straight off. Cassie wore Lacey baby blue underwear that. "You know these are my favourite on you..." he squeezed her bottom gently, rubbing and kneading. "What about the top..?" He looked up at her face, thrusting up a bit watching as Cassie's hips moved slowly against his denim jeans.

"I want you to take your pants off first.." she looked up at him before moving her hands to his bulge running over it and then going up to the buttons. She started to undo them before Nate began to take off his own pants himself. "You just can't wait to feel me can you?" He bit his lip gently looking at her once he got them off. She took off her top leaving her bra, sitting back onto his lap. "I've been missing it so much..." she whined honesty seeming desperate turning Nate on way more.

Nate's grey boxers are began to get wet with Cassie sitting on his lap, he moaned quietly feeling her grind against it as he reached around behind her to take off her bra. "My sweet girl..." he moved her bra off. Cassie breathily heavily, slowly taking his boxers off leaving them wrapped around his thighs. Nate's cock throbbed once it sprung out, Cassie stroked him softly as he moved her panties to the side. "Can i put it in...?" she asked softly watching him nod she moved up lining it up with her hole slowly putting it in. "Ahh..." Cassie whined as it went in slowly filling her up with Nate member. "Your still so tight..."

Nate let her settle for a moment before he started to thrust up. "Nate...that a bit faster is okay" Cassie moaned softly watching him stare at her. "That's not what you call me is it baby..?" He looked down at her. "D-daddy...faster" she moved her hips on her own before Nate began to go much faster cupping her breast in his hand. "good girl.." he put his mouth to the other breast sucking on her nipple, Cassie was in intense pleasure as Nate began to leave hickeys on her boobs and lower neck.

"These marks are all mine...your mine" he said under his breath as he got closer, Nate moved his hand from her boob to her neck wrapping it around clenching the pleasure point on her neck. "Your all fucking mine" he started to kiss her aggressively, she kissed back sloppy moans coming from both of two in and out of the kiss. "I'm all yours..." Cassie said breathlessly pulling away from the kiss, Nate's thrusts got hard and faster, he clung around her waist as he began to cum. "F-fuck...baby I'm cummmming- inside yea...Cassie~ i can't pull-" he groaned at his climax, the pleasure hitting him like a shot of ecstasy. "Holy..shit" he huffed looking at her as he slowed down. "Did you finish?"

She shook her head all smiley at his adorable orgasm. "Alright crawl into the back sit, ill go down on you if that's what you want?" He asked as she nodded. "Yes please...but your cum is inside of me..." Nate shrugged carelessly. "As long as I make you feel good" he rubbed her waist pulling out.