9.

NATE JACOBS X MADDY PREZ

-TODAY, TOMORROW, FOREVER

word count: 500

Nate waited for Maddy in the regular spot, they couldn't be seen together since everything that had happened. He sat in his truck arm out the window. Maddy quickly walked over to the passenger side getting in. "Maddy," he looked over at her before kissing her deeply.

She kissed back cupping his face softly before pulling away. "Let's get out of here,"

Maddy sat back in her seat properly and waited for him to drive. Nate headed to the motel they'd been staying at- well fucking at. He parked closer to the entrance of the place watching Maddy get out of the car. "How long do we have to keep this up...i miss your house." Maddy sighed as Nate followed her locking the car. "Soon baby, I just need to get my story straight."

He headed up the stairs straight to his motel unlocking it with his standard issued key, maddy kissed his neck as he unlocked the door - once the door opened Nate shut it with his foot moving to the bed of the motel now, holding maddy in his arms. "I'm going to fucking ruin you.." he groaned softly picking her up and putting her on the bed in her back, she straddled him with her legs as he began to kiss her

It was always a game with Maddy and Nate, never real love mostly just mindless sex like right now. Maddy slipped down his pants and began to stroke his cock. "You know I'd love that" maddy moaned softly as she stroked his cock beginning to suck, she sucked the tip teasing him. Nate thru his head back groaning loudly.

He pushed her head down making his dick go far back, maddy drooled and gagged before Nate got close and pulled out. "Get on the bed..." he said and maddy did, he hovered over her smiling. He ripped off the leggings she had on ruining the fabric. "God look at that pussy..." he stared at her lacy underwear staring to take them off. "Your perfect." He whispered in her ear making her body shiver with anticipation. "Please don't tease me like this Nate." She bit her lip watching him stand up straight.

Nate slipped his shirt off and fully took his pants off so they weren't bothering him, he let his girthy cock spring around. He slowly inched closer to her opening, rubbing his tip against her clit slowly to tease he more. Maddy let out soft moans not over dramatic ones, it felt great when he rubbed against her like this. "You want this cock don't you...i can see you shaking you can barely wait." He let the tip slid in for a moment before taking it back in and out, slowly getting deeper each time.

"Please daddy...put it in..." she said before moaning loudly as he did so, the whole thing was inside of her now, filling her up completely.