2.

NATE X ELLIOT

-STRANGE TOUCH

-STRANGE TOUCH

word count: 730

Nate had always hated Elliot, how he was so comfortable in his own skin - comfortable enough to hang around Jules. Even knowing what she was he didn't care...you could say he was in touch with his male femininity.

It was getting dark after school, this was common because it was winter - Elliot was still in school smoking a joint by a classroom window. No teachers in sight. As Elliot turned around to leave he was strangely greeted by Nate Jacobs, who towered over the boy. "G..god Dammit- you scared me Nate" he huffed and puffed out the rest of his smoke. Nate looked down at watching Elliot go sit himself on a desk.

"So Elliot...I've noticed you've been hanging out with Jules a lot-" Nate started and Elliot was quickly intrigued. "Heard by who?" He asked before Nate continued. "Not important...what's important is important is that i know she's cheating on rue with you..." he bit his lip watching the boy go into shock. "How'd did you find out.." he said straight out, Nate face went into a smug smirk as he walked closer. Elliot getting a bit nervous now.

"I want something Elliot...from you- and then we can make this all go away yeah?" He bit his lip softly tossing Elliot's blunt waiting for an answer. "Fine..." and with Nate processed moving his hand up his leg slowly squeezing his thigh. "I want to fuck you...strip you of your masculinity" Elliot was about to protest before being kissed by Nate. He was shocked and hesitantly kissed the boy back being pushed up against and grinded on.  "Off the desk" Nate said as he moved down kissing Elliot's neck. "Aren't you scared...you'll get caught with me.."he looked up as he hopped of the desk being turned around.

Nate looked down at his ass and smirked a bit. "It'd turn me on a bit.." he said half jokingly. As Nate pulled down the boys sweatpants and grew more nervous. "Have you ever done....anal?" He asked curiously as Elliot shook his head. "I've never done anything with a guy.." he muttered and looked back. "Sad to say your the first" he said being snarky - Nate snarled, pulling down his boxers. He began to rub his fingers against Elliot's hole hearing him whimper at the feeling, Nate smiled taking his dominance back from The boy.

Elliot was basically hairless - for guy that was rare. His cock leaked pre-cum now watching Elliot moan under him as Nate began to finger him gently, the warm wetness turning him on even more - he felt like he'd cum just from watching Elliot's pleasure. "Fuck i can't wait.."Nate said as he started to undo his jeans with his free hand. Nate's pants dropped down to his knees and he pulled his finger out of Elliot. "I-I'm not ready~" but Nate didn't listen, he pushed his cock slowly into Elliot's hole watching the boy moan in pain, and pleasure.

Once he was fully in Elliot bit his lip wanting him to moan. "I'm so deep in you" Nate moved closer to the boys ear whispering that into his ear as he started to move. "N-Nate...cmon...go faster" he said watching Nate smirk as he gave into the pleasure starting to become a moaning mess, The taller sped up thrusting into his good spot - "you like that..? You like how i fuck you..?" He but his lip asking watching Elliot's facial expressions. "I l..love it" he moaned deeply panting under his breath.

Nate thrusted harder against his good spot, noticing Elliot's cock twitching starting to fill with cum already - since he wasn't use to the pleasure of anal. "I'm close~~" Elliot gasped softly as he felt Nate's free hand stroking his coke. "Mm yes baby...cum for me" Nate watched his cock wanting to get the satisfaction from making him finish. Elliot moaned softly covering his mouth as he made a mess on the classroom floor, now a shaky mess. "Good...that was quick wasn't it..." Nate smiled.

"D..don't you want to come inside l..?" Elliot asked as he panted exhausted. Just before Nate could answer the door began to open - the two had been fucking caught red handed.

[END]

Plz feel free to request ships!!^