ship wars

Mina stood in front of most of her class in the common area of the dorms, a white board next to her with the accompanying marker in hand. Everyone sat at attention, eyeing the pink girl with interest.

"What is the meaning of this, Ashido?" Tenya gestured to the white board. "Are we having a study session? If so, shouldn't everyone be here?"

"Iida, this isn't a study session." Mina smiled. "And look at who specifically isn't here."

Ochako glanced around the room, a sigh escaping her mouth. "Deku, Bakugou, and Todoroki."

"Exactly!"

"We've been over this. Bakugou and Midoriya are just friends." Eijiro made a move to stand up, tired of the conversation already.

"I know."

There was a pause.

"What?!"

Mina nodded, uncapping the marker and turning to the white board. "It is true. The BakuDeku ship has lost her captain." She whirled around, proudly presenting the board to the other hero course students. "I am now steering a new ship...TodoBaku!"

"TodoBaku? As in Todoroki and Bakugou?" Tsuyu put a hand on her chin, head tilted slightly to the side. "Where does Midoriya fall in this?"

"Easy. He was their wingman and now helps keep their relationship a secret." Mina beamed. "Hence why the three of them are always together."

Toru nodded, looking at her classmates eagerly. "Think about their chemistry!"

Denki scoffed. "If we're going by chemistry alone and not the evidence, then Midoriya has great chemistry with both of them. Do you think he is also a part of 'TodoBaku'?"

"No, don't be ridiculous." Rikido waved the blond off. "Besides, that would make it TodoBakuDeku."

"Why are we still talking about their relationship status?" Eijiro groaned. "Just leave them be."

"Come on, Kiri! Aren't you at all curious as to what they are?" Denki whined at the red head.

Eijiro was silent for a moment and everyone held their breath, waiting for his response.

Sitting back down, Eijiro nodded. "Yeah, actually, I am. And it wouldn't be manly of me to keep pretending I'm not."

"Well, that brings me to the point of this impromptu meeting." Everyone looked at Mina and the white board, where the pink girl had written four ship names. She beamed at them, holding her arms in front of the board in a fabulous fashion. "We are going to pick ships!"

"BakuDeku, TodoBaku, TodoDeku, and TodoBakuDeku?" Tenya read the writing on the board out loud, glancing at the marker still in Mina's hand. "I assume we are to pick a ship and our name will go under it?"

Mina hummed in response, holding the marker out towards Tenya. "As class rep, you get to go first."

Tenya sighed, accepting the marker from Mina as he approached the board. "This is highly inappropriate." He looked over the four ship names, choosing one and writing his name under it. "But I suppose it is a way for our class to bond."

Ochako - along with everyone else - gaped at the ship Tenya picked. "Iida, why would you pick that one?"

Handing the marker to Momo before taking his seat again, Tenya adjusted his glasses on his nose. "Simple. Midoriya would tell us if he was in a relationship, no matter who it is with. That is just the type of person he is."

"But...TodoBaku?!"

"It is the one ship not involving Midoriya."

Kyouka gasped when she saw where her girlfriend put her name. "TodoDeku?" Momo nodded. "You finally admit something is going on beyond friendship and that is the one you believe to be true?"