magic words

Katsuki rolled his eyes while Izuku snickered, Shoto shaking his head at his boyfriends.

"First and fore-fucking-most, shut the hell up! God damn, you're all so fucking noisy!" Katsuki snapped.

"To be fair, Kacchan, you did just kind of drop a big bomb on them." Izuku spoke through his laughter.

"That goes for you too, Deku. Stop talking."

Izuku opened his mouth but Shoto cut him off before he could say anything, a stern look on his face. "Oh, no. Do not say 'make me'. We are not doing that in front of everyone, you brats."

Katsuki scoffed while Izuku pouted, calling Shoto a meanie.

"Thanks, Todoroki. Seeing it once was jarring enough and I knew about you three. Our class just found out, I don't think they could handle it." Eijiro gave the dual quirk user a grateful smile, his arms still wrapped around Denki.

"Wait, Kiri knew?!" Mina cried out, pointing an accusing finger at the red head. "For how long!?"

"Not the whole time, but a little while now." Izuku shrugged, an amused grin on his face.

"This teenage drama is cute and fun and all but can we get back to the fact that Endeavor is screwing someone his son's age?" Dabi shrieked, once more lighting on fire. "How did that even happen?"

Hawks smirked from his spot next to Fumikage. "It was actually thanks to you, Dabi."

"The fuck you mean."

"When you got us paired together to take down that Nomu you were testing out. We hit it off and decided to keep working together. We got closer and closer, one thing led to another and before you knew it, I was bent over his desk while your dad - "

"Okay, Keigo, I think I've traumatized my children enough. Stop talking." Enji gave the blond a pointed look.

"Your son asked." Hawks shrugged.

"Himiko. Please end me like you've been dying to. I can't handle this anymore." Dabi deadpanned.

"Toga, no. Dabi is still a valuable asset, even with this additional trauma added to his already maxed out emotional baggage." Hisashi frowned at the blonde teen.

"Aw. Can I at least gouge out his eyes?"

"We'll discuss it later." Toga cheered.

"Can you add my eyes to that list?" Shoto asked, Natsuo nodding from his spot next to a short circuited Fuyumi.

"Shoto, no. I love your eyes." Izuku gasped, using his free hand to turn his taller boyfriend to look at him. "And so does Kacchan."

"But the mental images..." Shoto grumbled, a shudder running through his body.

"Eyes don't affect mental images, IcyHot." Katsuki mumbled wrapping an arm around Shoto's waist. "That's what a lobotomy is for."

"Kacchan! Don't give him any ideas!" Izuku hugged Shoto tightly, keeping his arms in place.

Most of 2-A blinked at their interaction, very unused to their open banter and affection for each other. It was weird yet felt...natural, like the three had been doing it for ages. Which they had been, the class was just unaware of it.

The students watched the Bakugou Katsuki stick his tongue out like a four year old at Izuku, feeling as if their sanity was slowly slipping away from them. Was this how Bakugou acted around his boyfriends? Or was this the real him and the one the class saw was just a front he put up? How were they supposed to know? Were they supposed to know?