now you've done it

"Why have you been allowing Midoriya into your office?" Aizawa eyed Nedzu curiously as the two of them were in the teachers' lounge with a few other faculty members.

Nedzu smiled when a few of the other teachers turned to listen in to the conversation. "I am helping him with a personal endeavor."

Aizawa grunted. "Does it have anything to do with why my class has been acting strangely the last few weeks?"

"Perhaps." Nedzu sipped his tea.

"That's not saying much. Your class is always strange." Midnight smirked, sitting down next to All Might.

The blond hero looked at the principal. "What have you been helping young Midoriya with?"

Before the principal could answer, a knock came from the door right before it opened and the topic of their conversation entered the room with a sheepish smile. "Oh, sorry! I didn't realize everyone would be here." Izuku rubbed the back of his neck, an awkward chuckle coming out of his mouth. "I was hoping to talk with principal Nedzu."

"Perfect timing." Aizawa crossed his arms. "What are you and Nedzu doing to your classmates?"

Izuku glanced at the principal. "What are you talking about? We aren't doing - "

"Don't play stupid, problem child. I know you are messing with the class."

Sighing, the green haired teen, closed the door behind him and walked further into the room. Closing the blinds and turning on soft music using one of the computers, Izuku addressed the group of faculty. "In our defense, the class started it."

"'Our'? Who else is in on it?"

"Bakugou, obviously. I mean, they're dating." Midnight rolled her eyes.

"I thought you were dating Todoroki?" Present Mic furrowed his brow.

"Aren't young Bakugou and Todoroki dating?"

Nedzu chuckled into his tea cup. "Oh, dear. It appears my staff aren't as perceptive as I had hoped."

Izuku nodded, a small smile of amusement on his face. "Anyways, principal Nedzu, I need your help." Nedzu hummed, motioning for the boy to go on. "I was wondering if it was at all possible for our families to stay here for a little bit. You-know-who is throwing a tantrum. Again."

"And you're worried about your family's safety." Izuku nodded. Nedzu placed his tea cup down. "I'll see what can be arranged. We both know what happened last time they got upset. We don't want a repeat of that."

"Exactly."

The others in the room watched the student and principal converse in confusion, very curious as to what was happening. They wanted to know why Izuku was messing with his classmates and who he was working with to do so. Sue them, but they were also wondering who was dating who and how Nedzu knew but they didn't.

But most importantly, they were concerned with the person threatening their students and their students' families.

Present Mic went to ask all of the aforementioned questions when Izuku thanked the principal for his help, exiting the room before the blond man got a chance to talk.

The faculty all turned to the principal, searching for answers yet receiving nothing but a knowing smirk in return.

This frustrated them to no end, further fueling their curiosity and determination to figure out the mysteries presented to them.

-

Aizawa stood in front of his second year students, having just made the announcement that their families would be staying on campus for the time being due to threats made against them.