confusion level 72

#TeamTodoBakuDeku

Kirishima: so how are we going to play this back at the dorms?

Todoroki: Simple. You and I will head up to one of our dorms to study, but imply that it is more than studying we'll be doing

Todoroki: Izu and Kat will stay in the common area and spy on the mayhem

Midoriya: With this new wrench thrown in their shipping games, they'll slip up and talk about the game in front of me and Kacchan

Bakugou: And halfway through, I'll leave to hangout with 'someone'

MIdoriya: Further stirring the pot when I get left behind without either of my boyfriends and both of them are hanging out with someone else

Midoriya: One of them, probably Aoyama or Tsu, will take pity on me and explain what is happening

Midoriya: I feed them some vague truths and bam! They are more confused than ever

Kirishima: you know, i'm not gonna lie

Kirishima: i was a little confused as to how this would work and honestly if it was even real or if you were just playing me like the rest of the class

Bakugou: Of course its fucking real, shitty hair

Kirishima: i wasn't convinced at first

Kirishima: but now i see it

Kirishima: you three are a match made in chaos

Izuku sent Eijiro a smirk as the four of them slid their phones back into their pockets, waiting for the school day to end so they could enact their plan.

It had been a couple of days since the training incident, since Kirishima was clued in, and since Izuku, Katsuki, and Shoto distanced themselves in public. The rest of the class, understandably, was mildly confused at the distance between the secret boyfriends, especially since a week prior they were nearly inseparable.

Add in the fact that Eijiro and Shoto seemed to have gotten closer - a surprise friendship none of the others saw coming - and the class felt like they were going slightly crazy.

They had been witnessing subtle shifts in the dynamics of the four and were not sure what to make of them. Izuku and Katsuki went back to how they were at the beginning of first year, constantly at each other's throats whenever they were forced to interact. Shoto hung out with the Dekusquad still but was definitely a bit more closed off than usual, with everyone except Eijiro it seemed.

The two -Eijiro and Shoto - had spent an increasing amount of time together since the day of the training incident.

When cornered and asked what was going on, Eijiro turned pink and used his quirk to get away, further solidifying with the class that something was going on.

It made them all more determined than ever to get to the bottom of everything.

And they were pulling out all the stops, forgetting some of the most important rules of their shipping affairs.

The school day had ended and Class 2-A was just entering the dorms, chatting amongst themselves. Katsuki threw his school bag down before slumping on the couch, 'subtly' eyeing Eijiro and Shoto as they made their way to the staircase.

"Oi, shitty hair, where are you going? I thought you said we would train together." Katsuki grunted, scowling at the duo as they paused in the entrance to the staircase.

The rest of the common room fell into a hush, spying on the interaction.

Eijiro rubbed the back of his neck, an apologetic smile on his face. "Sorry, Bakubro, I forgot I asked Todoroki to help me study." He lowered his arm, looking back at Shoto before turning to Katsuki. "Tomorrow?"